5

------------------------------------------------------

𝙳𝚊𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚊

------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting with my headphones in and looking over the beautiful town. Everywhere you drove was amazing. There are small shops and cute cafes everywhere. We drove past the orpheum and all I could think about was the boys. Or Luke to be more exact. After last night everything feelt posebul. Not me having a tiny crush on a ghost but with writing again and me having Julie and Flynn in my life. After last night my past was so long gone, nothing could ruin this.

I hoped out of the car and walked into the big school

I hoped out of the car and walked into the big school. Right as my eyes looked through the hallway I saw Flynn walking against me. Her big smile made the hallway bright. She send a litte wave and a big hug when she made it to me.

''Well hello cutie''

''Hello beautiful'' I answered back

''So how are you feeling after last night?'' She said as we started walking down the hallway to our class

''I'm still mad at the boys for bailing on Julie, but Luke and me talked last night and I cant be mad at him''

''Well that happens when you're in love''

''I'm not in love Flynn, I just like spending time with him, he may be a ghost but he is the only one, beside you and Julie of course that makes me feel alive''

''I'm happy for you, but don't get hurt again. You are so amazing'' She said and we stopped outside the classroom

''I won't okey'' We walked into the classroom and sat down ''hey where is Julie, didn't she crash at yours?''

''Yeah she did but i let her sleep, she was tired after last night''

------------------------------------------------------

''And right, and left. step, touch step, touch'' the teacher said and showed the dance moves. The doors opened and Julie came running in to the gym.

''Oh, Julie. How nice of you to join us''

''I'm sorry. I overslept'' Julie answers the teacher

''Take your spot'' she said and pointed behind her, Julie made her way over to us and looked mad att Flynn who gave her a little grin

''So, why didn't you wake me up? I missed my first three classes''

''You said that you were never gonna show your face at this school again. And I'm a very literal person''

''I can note on the never showing you face again'' I said and Julie gave me the same mad look she gave Flynn ''Sorry''

''It's ok. It's those stupid ghots that I'm really upset at. I'd kill them if they weren't already dead. Hey Lia wanna help me kill Luke?'' Julie said and danced to the dance moves the teacher was showing us