6

------------------------------------------------------

𝙳𝚊𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚊

------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on my bed with my guitar trying to find inspiration to write something. I have been so busy with writing songs with Luke, I forgot to finish one of my own songs. I played with the strings to find the best sound for the words I wrote. My phone vibrated and saw that someone had texted me. It was adam, my dance partner. That I have somehow started talking to alot. He sent a selfie of him in the mirror in his dance outfit with a little text ''my mom called me cute''. A small laugh left my mouth and I blushed a little.

''Who are you texting?'' A voice said and looked up and saw both Reggie and Luke standing there with two smiles.

''Ohh just my dance partner at school, do you guys want something?''

''Yeah, we need to leave for the gig. You coming?'' Luke said and made a little clap

''But Julie told me she was grounded'' I said and put down my guitar in the stand

''Don't worry we got it, but we have something to ask you'' Reggie said and made a little jump

I looked confused at the boys as I made it over to my wardrobe. I opened it and started looking through the dresses and shirts. I found the thing I was looking for and laid it on the bed.

''We were wondering if you may want to perform with us, you already wrote with me so maybe you should sing one of your songs'' Luke said and threw himself on the bed. I looked down at him and smirked.

''Are you guys sure? The band is Julie and the phantoms not, Julie and Dahlia and the phantoms

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

''Are you guys sure? The band is Julie and the phantoms not, Julie and Dahlia and the phantoms. Is your band. Are Julie okey with this?'' I said and sat down on the bed next to luke. Reggie sat down on the armchair

''Yeah and it was her idea, Lia you need to take chances in life. You are amazing and you are so talented'' Luke said and gave Reggie a fast look

''So talented'' he said and gave me a small smile

''Okey fine but leave i need to and get ready'' I said and smacked Luke on the arm.

The two boys poofed out and I walked over to my little makeup table and looked myself in the mirror. Okay, so i'm gonna sing tonight, is like Luke said i need to take chances in life. I put on a little mascara and some blush. I put on a white tight dress with a jeans jacket with some text on it. I put on my nike air force and ran down stairs. Where my mom was asleep on the chough and dad in the arm chair. I put a blanket over them and gave both two small kisses on the forehead.

------------------------------------------------------

Me and Flynn were standing at the stage waiting for the band to come. We looked around to see if we found three ghosts or a confused girl. But no, Flynn moved over to the sound guy to talk about the extra mic for me tonight and a little about the hologram machine. I looked up on stage and heard someone running in.