Chapter 5: Getting Ready

Here is another chapter. I am almost finished with the third book.

Disclaimer: everything besides Sophie and her family belong to J. K. Rowling.

Check out my next Preview:Evelyn Farron and the Sorcerer's Stone. comment and vote. happy reading.

---//:;;:/--/:;/-

"That means you are very special," he said. I turned my head away from the cauldron. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You're a special kind of pureblood. It may be because of your shifting ability that is so rare," he explained. I was so confused. He saw how confused I looked and explained further. "Even though you have muggle parents, you blood shifted so that you are now a pureblood," said. I tried to make sense of what he just said. "Oh now I get it," I said. {I guess...} "Looking at the shade of purple, you are purest than pure," he said. "So I am a pureblood with the purest wizard blood basically," I said. "As purest as pureblood gets," he finished. {Woah.}

Dumbledore took me to the hospital wing to get my finger taken care of. Madam Pomphrey cleaned my cut and wrapped it with a bandage. Dumbledore led me to the 7th floor. We walked through a hallway that led us in front of a picture frame. The frame had a woman in the front who I learned her name was Genevieve. She let us inside and found a room inside. "This will be your room for the rest of your school year," he said. I understood him. He told me to change my password to my room everyday before I left the room. I understood and he left the room.

I turned my head and took a closer look at my room. It was purple and sky blue. My two favorite colors. I had a four post bed and a desk near the window. Also, I had a fireplace. My stuff was transferred here. I unpacked and got ready for bed.

I brushed my teeth and changed into my nightdress. I walked to my bed and laid down. I felt that so much stuff was going to happen. At that point, I got up and walked to my desk. I remembered that I bought a diary. I found the diary and open it. I wrote about my first day. After when I was done. I walked to bed and went under the covers. I blew my candle and went to sleep.

{I have a big day tomorrow.}

Next day...

I woke up from the sun shining through the window. I looked at the time on the nightstand, 6:45 am. I decided to get dressed. I brushed my teeth, wash my face and brush my hair. I put my hair in a bun today. I did my tie around my neck. Since I wasn't sorted, I was given a different set of tie and a patch on my robe. My tie was purple and sky bIue. My patch was purple and sky blue with a picture of a stag. I looked at my timetable. I had transfiguration first thing. I was having it with Slytherin and Gryffindor. I would be having the same classes as Gryffindor. Also, if I needed something, I would report to Professor McGonagall or Dumbledore. I got the books that I would need for my classes for today. I put them in my bag and saw the time. It was 7 am. "I better get started on my day," I said to myself.

After I made sure I had everything, I head out of my room. I walked through the picture frame. I turned and saw Genevieve looking down at me. "Hello Sophia," she said. "Hello," I said back. "What would you like your password be today?," she asked. I thought about a password that no one would know. "How about...Tea cake," I said. "Ok," Genevieve said. I nodded my head and said bye for the day.

I walked down the stairs and head into the Great Hall. There were already students there. Some were eating, talking, or reading. Some students looked at me for a second and just like yesterday at dinner, started talking about me. I shook my head and walked forward.

I went to the teacher's table and got myself some breakfast. I said hello to the teachers and to Dumbledore. I sat in my seat. I looked around the room. I could see many students looking in my direction giving me a weird look. {What did I ever do to them?} I looked down at my table and filled my plate. I had eggs, buttered toast, an apple, and a cup of orange juice. I looked around and saw Malfoy at his table. He was talking to other students. I went back to eating. I finished my orange juice and got up from my seat. I checked my bag to make sure I had everything.

I went out of the Great Hall to start my day.

---//::;(((:-
Check out my other Harry Potter stories.

Story in the Making: comment and vote to let me know what you think.

Healing Pureblood (Draco Malfoy love story)

Check the preview. comment and vote. This lets me know if you are interested and want me to continue.

Evelyn and the Sorcerer's Stone - Draco Malfoy love Story