Falling with you

((y/n)'s pov)

"come on chara were going to be late on the hike " i said as i climbed chara's window. "how did you get in my room! you know my parents would freak if they found out you where here, now get out of here i will be there in ten minutes. i went out the window. in the time waiting i thought about how chara has changed over the years, she was kind of a normal kid, i met here online, her user name was XxpsychogirlxX and after like a week or two we found out that we lived close by each other. but as time went on her perspective of the world turned darker yet darker but she always had that kinda cute kinda creepy smile on her. "OK I'm here let's go"said chara."MT.Ebott is that way, let's go" I said.

(time skip)

"ok where almost to the top"chara said."lets rest here' I'm getting tired"i said without a breath. "no, where almost to the top and when we get there then we will set camp"chara said. we continued but it was getting dark and turned pitch black sooner than expected ."uhhh chara, i think we should stop here"i said. "no where so close!"chara said.we continued until chara tripped and i reached out to her barely seeing that she was about to fall in a giant hole. "woah"chara said but i caught her i always had a crush on her so i blushed hard when we were holding hands."i told you we should have set camp chara"i said playfully."let me up!"she said, i tried to but ended up falling with chara."(y/n)!"she yelled. then we hit the ground.