sans, sans the skeleton

(frisk pov)

i could not move and i just waited for my "new pal" comes closer to great me. "hey don't you know how to greet a new friend, turn around and give me a hand shake."the voice said, i quickly put my little whoopee cushion on my hand, then i shook his hand as hard as i could. "phhhhhhhhhhhhh!"the whoopee cushions sounded like. "woah a kid with a funny bone! hey I'm sans, sans the skeleton" sans said. "hi sans, I'm frisk, THAT in the hoodie is chara, and the dude in the red shirt is (y/n)" i said. "welp let me "SNOW" you and and your pals snowdin, follow me across the bridge, don't pay attention to the wall  it was built by my brother papyrus, he really wants to capture a human. "SANS" i assumed papyrus said, chara pushed me into the nearby bushes along with herself and let (y/n) hide behind the conveniently placed lamp "gah, here comes my brother, hide behind the conveniently laced lamp, kid" sans said. "what did you do that for!" i said angrily at chara. "it was either you, me or (y/n) and it was totally not going to be you so i let (y/n) take the spot."chara said ."but wouldn't it be more romantic if you and (y/n) behind the bush?" i said while doing my face -_-."ummmm...shut up."chara said feeling stupid. "SANS WHY ARE YOU NOT IN YOUR POST, YOU LAZY BONES!" papyrus said. "calm down bro, I'm not Facebook"sans said."AGHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET BACK TO WORK."papyrus said before he left.

(this chapter was so rushed! sorry if it's not that great. ;-;)