a "bed" time

(y/n) pov)

"what the...?what are we supposed to do?" frisk said."well we have space in the bed for two, we have to figure out who sleeps in the floor." chara said, we had three options, chara and me, both of us blushed at the thought, frisk and me, chara punched frisk because she blushed, and chara and frisk, chara felt bummed but me and frisk agreed. i sleep in the floor.

(frisk pov) (time skip)

i woke up getting ready to eat that cinnamon butterscotch pie, i noticed that chara was not in the bed and i feared she ate the pie."chara?" i said when i realized that chara fell of the bed. i ate a piece of the pie and put the rest in my inventory. i woke up the "two pees in a pod", there faces where red like a tomato."uhh... erm"they both said while moving away from each other. chara was confused of where the butterscotch pie went, then forgot after a while. we went to the living room to bug toriel about wanting to leave. chara went to the kitchen. after me and (y/n) bugged toriel for a bit toriel left to go to the basement but we waited for chara to come back."dang it! there's no chocolate" chara said."face it chara. some one ate your chocolate!" i yelled at her. finally we went to the basement. toriel blocks the way, toriel warned us blah blah blah."i will not allow you to pass children!"toriel said then started attacking. chara hovered over the fight button but i stopped her. the set up of when your in a battle is different, we each could use different things and three hearts appeared, my red determination heart, chara's black hate heart, but i have never seen a heart like (y/n)

((y/n) pov)

we where fighting toriel and noticed it was my first battle, i had a heart in my chest, the color of it was orange with a red outline. "what?" frisk said but i was more focused in the battle, we all dodged all the fire balls until we could finally spare her."well,very well,my children i will let you pass but the doors will be locket after you leave, so children, are you sure you want to leave?" we all agreed but i had wasn't completely sure. we left and we entered a snowy area."dang i forgot how cold this area is!"chara said. "here take this" i said while i passed her my jacket she blushed and saw that her nose was a little red too. "thanks"chara said, we continued until we reached a bridge with i think a weird archway then neither of us could move "hehe" i heard a voice say behind us.

(to be continued)