a long conversation

(chara pov)

we continue to go through the archway but a knew that soon we are going to encounter toriel."so you have been here before?"(y/n) asked ."yeah, i found everybody here annoying so i killed everybody."i said."WHAT! YOU KILLED EVERYONE!"(y/n) said."yeah it was the easiest way to get home. "i said."chara" (y/n) said dead serious."please try not to kill anybody"(y/n) said almost begging me . "i will try" i said."i just had to ask you that for me, lets continue."(y/n) said. we continued until i heard a familiar voice. "ah two children are you two hurt?"toriel asked while she was checking for scars."where fine"we said."my name is toriel i live here in the ruins, follow me!"she invited us."ok"(y/n) said. we follow her. "what's the deal with her?"(y/n) asked." her ex husband is the king of the underground. me, the stupid flower and her ex were part of the royal family of dreemurr's"i said. "wait how was the flower part of the family?"(y/n) asked. "he is a monster, monsters have souls, souls are like your very essence, humans have souls too just different types, you have hp like in a video game and when your hp drops to zero... well... you die but we respawn.BUT MONSTERS DON'T. so the royal scientist tried to find a way to bring him back. so he started to experiment with determination on flowers. and you see what happened" i said."but how where you part of the family?"(y/n) asked."i was part of the family because i was the first fallen human so they adopted me and i could not get out then i accidentally killed myself and asriel but i did not respawn because i didn't have a save point"i said."there is so many questions to ask! so how am i talking to you?how are you alive?" (y/n) asked "ok so i died but the seventh fallen human fell and i was awakened by its determination. her literal soul trait was determination. and i was merged with her so i was a voice in her head. but i wanted to get out so i kinda took over her body and so i killed everybody. i erased the world so that nobody would ever experience that. but it just ended up erasing my memory. and before you ask the humans name was frisk and i don't know what happened to her."what are you talking about back there, my children?"toriel asked."nothing were fine, goat mom."i said. "here have these phones, call me if you get in trouble, i will be back soon, my children."toriel said. she left while saying something about being called goat  mom. i got a call. "hello?" i said to the person on the other side of the line. "YOU IDIOT! WHAT DID YOU DO CHARA" the voice said. "frisk?" i said.     

(to be continued)

(to be continued)