a frisk appeared

(chara pov)

"frisk how do you know about the underground how do you remember me?"i said puzzled. "chara you erased our memory of the world but where still somehow bonded together, i remember everything and i am coming right now to make sure you don't do anything stupid."frisk said."uhhhhhhh, how do you know where the underground is?"i said and noticed that she had already hung up."who was it?"(y/n) asked."now i know where frisk is"i said."where?"(y/n)asked. then we heard a distant sound."here" i said 

(frisk pov)

"WHERE IS SHE!"i yelled to flowey while holding him by the petals."SHE'S SOMEWHERE IN THE RUINS!LET GO OF ME!"flowey screamed back. i ran with my brand new jacket because i remembered how cold snowdin was, i saw chara with another person."CHARA!"i said."FRISK! how did you get here so fast!"chara said."i live really close. who is he?"i asked."a friend"chara said blushing."ooooooooo!chara!"i said until she did that thing with her eyes."lets go (y/n)"she said,i followed them until we encountered toriel."another child!follow me my children"

(time skip)

we arrived at her house."well my children, here is where you will be staying"toriel said.but i know that after we sleep we will be able to leave.but for now we will stay here.

((y/n)pov)

"are we just going to stay here?" i asked."no (y/n) we stay 1 night then we leave, I'm tired so stop asking question's!"chara said. toriel showed me,chara, and frisk the room we will be staying at. "sorry there is only one bed"toriel said while leaving the room. we all looked at each other awkwardly.

(author: the next chapter will be funny or so i think)