Chapter 2

Today I set off by myself, it has been 10 years since Natasha died. I headed to the library to look up places that have the least amount of sunshine in the continental US. "Forks, Washington," I murmur to myself, the perfect place there is with practically no sunshine! "Forks here I come," I say as I leave North Dakota behind.

The first thing I do is rent a little apartment for me to live in and the second thing I do is buy a motorbike. When it finally arrives I am so giddy! It is glossy silver, I already bot a sleek helmet to go along with a sleek bike.

I already signed up for school, so all I have to do is go. 

When it is finally morning I dress in 

and head off for school. When I get there everyone's jaws hit the floor as I pull up. I head over to the office to get the junk they say I need. As I walk in I am greeted by a woman with bright red hair. "How can I help you?" she asks smiling at me "Good! I am Marlene Mason, it's my first day of school," I tell her with a small smile. "Oh, yes, of course!" she says as she reaches for my schedule and a map of the school. 

After she is done showing me the best routes to get to my classes she tells me good luck, I just smile back at her convincingly. As I walk to my first class I smell another coven of vampires here, vegans, great. 

My first class is with Mrs. Grosse, the art teacher. I have always loved art, I excel at it. It was over too soon in my opinion. The other classes go by in a flash until lunchtime hits. I met a girl in a few of my classes names Layliyah. She kind and talks in a kind of gangster style.

She invites me to sit at a table with another girl named Gabriella, but she likes being called Gabby. Gabby is new also, so when the coven of vegetarians walks in she is obviously curious. "Who are they?" she asks staring at them wide-eyed "Those are the Cullen's and the Hale's," Layliyah responds. 

I just stare at them, especially the boy with the bronze-ish hair, he looks a hell of a lot like Edward. Layliyah and Gabby keep chatting while I keep staring.

After the school day is done I sprint out into the woods as far as I can go and scream at the top of my lungs and then start sobbing.