Chapter 3

I hear someone come up behind me and I jump like a cat. I spin around only to find the bronze haired boy from lunch. "Marlene," he breaths out "Eddie?" I ask in more of a question, he runs forward and wraps me up in his arms as he used to when I was 7. 

"Oh, Mar," he says dry sobbing "Oh, Eddie," I say actually sobbing. "Oh, shut it, Emmett," I hear Eddie say, I didn't realize the others were there. I look up and blushed, but Eddie put me under his arm. "Guys, this is my sister, Marlene," he tells them with a smile on his face. "She blushes just like Bella did," Emmett said with a booming laugh. "Who's Bella?" I ask looking at him sideways "Mar, there are a few people I want you to meet,"

I go and hop on my bike as Edward and the other people get in his Volvo. "Nice ride," Rosalie tells me "Thanks," I tell her as I drive off. 

When I reach their house the Volvo pulls up too "How did you know how to get here?" Edward asks me as he walks over to my bike. "I used your memory too," I tell him sheepishly, he looks at me wide-eyed. "You can..." he trails off what he was going to say "It's like Aro's gift," I hear him murmur. 

He shakes his head and throws me a wicked grin "Edward," I say cautiously taking a step back. He runs forward and throws me over his shoulder and runs me into the house. "Edward! Put. Me. DOWN!" I scream at him as I pound my fists against his back. 

Two women run into the room along with a girl who looks about 7. "What's going on?" one of them asks as I am still scowling over Edward's shoulder "He won't put me down!" I tell him as I hit him in the back again. I am fuming when finally I have an idea I smile wickedly. I fall limp and pull my legs out, do a flip then land on one knee with a hand on the ground as I stick my tongue out at him like a 5-year-old. 

He just shakes his head at me and introduces me to them "Mar this is Esme, my adoptive mother," he says as he points at the woman with hair the color of caramel and a heart-shaped face. "And this is Bella and Renesmee, my wife, and my daughter,"  he tells me as he points to each of them I think my jaw hit the floor. "Esme, Bella, Nessie, this is my sister, Marlene," he tells them, and Renesmee squeals and runs over and puts her hand on Eddie's cheek. He nods his head and she turns to me smiling and gives me a hug. It has been so long since I have had a hug, so I hug her back. As I look up at my brother he is smiling at me and I know I have found a home.