Chapter 5

I am awoken by Nessa poking me and mentally shouting 'WAKE UP'. "I am up, Nessa," I mumble as I barely open my eyes, I'm still on the couch with Nessa curled up next to me. "Breakfast," she tells me as she pops up from the couch "You want me to make it?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow. She nods her head, breakfast here we come.

"What do you want?" I ask groggily still rubbing sleep from my eyes "Omelete and bacon," she tells me practically bouncing like a kid on Christmas morning. "Fine," I say as I head towards the fridge "You might want to make extra, Jakey and his friends are coming over!" Nessa tells me with pure excitement. "Need help?" Edward asks leaning on the doorframe "Is that even a question?" I tell him sarcastically he chuckles and shakes his head as he comes to help.

Once we put out the fire I started the food is done. Jacob and his friends arrive a minute later and start eating with Nessa. Once they are done there is absolutely nothing left to eat, I cooked it and I didn't get to eat it! I see Edward over at the stove cooking again I look over his shoulder only to find him making chocolate chip and peanut butter pancakes, my favorite. "You remembered," I tell him sitting back down in a chair "Of course I remember my sister's weird addiction to these pancakes," he says with a smirk, I chuck a banana at him.

When they are done cooking I go back to the living room and sit back down with Nessa. "What are those?" she asks looking curious as I take a bite of the pancakes "Try it," I tell her offering a bite. She takes a bite and she loves it. She asks for another one and another one "Edward!" I yell holding up pancakes out of her reach. He peeks his head and starts laughing as I glare at him "Help!" I tell him still trying to save my pancakes. He slips back into the kitchen and starts cooking again.

After he comes back out with another plate of them for Nessa I stop being attacked. "You were not attacked," Edward tells me 'bullshit' I say in my mind so Nessa doesn't hear me cursing. He just laughs at me and rolls his eyes.

Once breakfast is over Nessa wants to take me to the meadow she saw in her dream. I put on

and we head down there

and we head down there. When we get there it is so beautiful, Nessa goes over to a homemade swing and sits there watching me. "Sing," she tells me as I sit down next to her "Sing?" I ask her she nods her head so I do.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
So we'd both be free
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of hope
Side by side with me
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
So we'd both be free
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man
They say who murdered three
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Once I'm done singing I open my eyes and see a firey plain and people, humans, burning. I turn around and spot an army of different creatures, the woman in the front with a crown of fire on her head smiles at me. I look at her and she looks similar to me we have the same shaped ears and almost the same color of eyes. She raises a hand to me in a sort of salute before she turns and walks off the field. When I get a closer look at the ground and what I am wearing, I gasp. I am wearing a suit of armor the color of copper and on it are smears of black, its blood. These aren't humans these are Valg. (Kingdom of Ash ;) ;) )

I gasp and I am back in the meadow with Nessa staring at me looking concerned. "I'm fine," I tell her as I look out in the distance to see a horse-sized wolf in the clearing. It has fur the color of sand and looks at me with concern  I look at Nessa, she doesn't seem surprised at all! It continues to walk closer until it is face to face with me it sniffs me, then it does something shocking, it licks me!