Chapter 4

Once, everyone is home Edward introduces again. Alice squeals and says she has a new shopping partner and Bella gives a look that says 'I am so sorry there is no controlling her' I just smile. After introductions are done Carlisle asks if I would like to stay with them, Alice gives me a glare that says 'say yes or you will regret it' "Of course," I tell him and Alice smiles a smug smile.

As I sit on the couch Nessa smiles at me "Hi," I tell her with a small smile. She puts her hand to my cheek as she did to Edward and does what looks like a little presentation of her life. She is the representation of a perfect little girl, after she is done showing me I give her a big hug "Nessa, Nessa," I coo at her, she giggles.

A few boys walk in that smell like they just came out of gym class and didn't bother to shower. Edward snickers at my comment. The bigger one comes over and glares at me and rips Nessa from my arms and growls at me. Nessa glares at him jumps out of his arms and jumps in my arms and nestles next to me. 

"Jacob, she is just fine," Bella tells him rolling her eyes and walked over to sit on the couch with us. "Why does he smell so frickin bad?" I whisper/ask Bella leaning over Nessa, Bella just burst out laughing. Jacob glares at me I put my hands up in mock defeat "Who are they?" I ask as I survey the others in the room. "They're the wolf pack, shape-shifters," Bella tells me "That's Jacob, who can be a bit of an ass sometimes, Embry, Quil, Leah is probably outside, and Seth," when she says that name a boy, can't be much older than 16 looks up at me. I feel a spark before I look away Edward stares at me curiously, Alice looks at me smugly. Nessa looks up at me curiously and asks me through my mind about my life "Watch," I whisper to her as I put my hand to her cheek like she does and show her my life.

She watches intently at my life story, she is going to have a butt load of questions later. "No, shit," he murmurs as he watches Nessa's mind too. "Nice nickname for her by the way," he looks up at me smiling "nice nickname you have too," he tells me smirking. "Battle Angel," Nessa whispers watching intently like she is watching the Avengers movie. Edward growls at Jacob. "What?" he asks innocently "asshole," I hear Edward grumble under his breath. Nessa and Edward both gasp when Natasha dies, I see Nessa's eyes fill with tears, and Edward looking shocked. Jacob must have heard her gasp too because he comes over saying "That's enough," and rips Nessa out of my arms. Then Nessa starts screaming because she wasn't done Jacob shoots me a death glare, Edward growls at him "Watch it, mongrel," he warns Jabob under his breath. 

Rosalie runs over when Nessa starts screaming and looks her over, Nessa puts a hand to her cheek telling her she wasn't done watching. Rosalie rips her from Jacob's arms now and hands her back to me and looks like she is going to rip of Jacob's head for making her scream. Carlisle is now at the base of the stairs "What happened?!" he asks looking at Nessa "That mongrel made Nessie scream because he ripped her away from Marlene when she wasn't finished watching what Marlene was showing her," Rosalie says seething at Jacob with the death glare. "Showing her?" Carlisle asks now staring at me "She has a gift similar to Aro's but with a few tweaks," he explains the rest to them and they all look at me in shock. Nessa just keeps watching my life story until she gets to today and my new nickname for her "Butterfly," she murmurs under her breath with a smile, Edward smiles too.

The mongrel named Jacob sits back down when my butterfly is getting ready for a nap. She is sitting in Bella's lap all curled up, I could watch her sleep forever. Once sleep overcomes her Edward tells me through his mind that he loves to watch her dreams so I watch them with him. They are some very interesting dreams for her to have it starts off with her sitting in a tree by herself. Then I hear myself singing my mother's favorite song.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow.
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow.
Lay down your head, and close your eyes.
And when they open, the sun will rise. 

Here it's safe, and here it's warm.

Here the daisies guard you from every harm.
Here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you.

 Deep in the meadow, hidden far away.
A cloak of green, a moonbeam ray.
Forget your woes, and let your troubles lay.
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away. 

A cloak of green, a moonbeam ray.
Forget your woes, and let your troubles lay.
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away. 

Here it's safe, and here it's warm.

Here the daisies guard you from every harm.
Hre your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you.

When the last lyric is finished if Edward could cry he would be bawling right now. As I keep watching I can feel tears leak down my face as I remember the last person I sang that song to.

(Flashback)

I wonder where Natasha is she is late for dinner. I go outside and swipe the perimeter then venture out farther to look for Natasha. As I am walking I hear a scream, I sprint to where I heard the scream only to find Natasha bleeding out. She looks over to where I watch in horror 'come' she mouths to me so I do. "Sing," she barely gets out so I do.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow.
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow.
Lay down your head, and close your eyes.
And when they open, the sun will rise. 

Here it's safe, and here it's warm.

Here the daisies guard you from every harm.
Here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away.

A cloak of green, a moonbeam ray.
Forget your woes, and let your troubles lay.
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Here it's safe, and here it's warm.

Here the daisies guard you from every harm.
Hre your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you.

I barely get out the last lyrics before Natasha is gone forever.