Chapter 7

After I get all of the drool from Seth I let Nessa run around for a while. Seth comes and sits next to me on the grass "Hi," he says giving me a sideways grin "Hi," I say back giving him that same grin. "Did you know that the wolf pack wanted to kill Nessie at first?" he asks looking straight forward. "No," I say looking in the same direction as he is, after a while of staring straight forward I let the conversation drop.

Once we are a few feet from the house Seth tells Nessa to go and say that I and him took a detour. He pulls me a little farther into the woods till we see a creek he sits down on the ground and pats the spot next to him. "Have you ever heard of imprinting?" Seth asks looking at me. "No......should I?" I ask looking back at him, he sighs "Imprinting is kind of like love at first sight but deeper," he takes another sigh "like it's not gravity holding you down to earth, it's her," he tells me as he looks over at me. "I imprinted on you, Marlene, you," he says again I grab a hold of his hand and lean on his shoulder. God, I love him.

We walk back to the house hand in hand I spot Alice by the door smirking and Jasper behind her practically holding her down. When she spots us Jasper has to cage her again, I laugh at them "What is it, Alice?" I ask her with a sigh. "When can I start planning, I got the whole shebang planned already!" she says jumping up and down in front of me "OMG, Alice, give me a break!" I say putting a hand on her shoulder. Seth in the background is LMAO so I can't help but laugh with him, Edward comes out of the house and sees Alice's vision and groans. "Alice, really?" he asks as he walks back into the house looking pitiful. "Oh, Eddie, lighten up!" I yell after him and laugh. 

Once we get in the house Alice keeps following me around like a lost puppy. Whenever I look behind because I know she is there she pretends to focus on something else. "Alice fine you can help when it comes time!" I tell her as I turn around to find her squealing she jumps into my arms and starts yelling 'thank you' over, and over, and over again. She only gets out of my arms when Jasper takes her out of them he throws me an apologetic look before he takes her to the living room with Nessa.

When I finally think it is safe again to go in the living room I go sit down with Nessa. Seth left a while ago to hang out with the other shapeshifters at La Push. Once I sit down Nessa puts a hand to my cheek and asks me a question 'why is Alice so annoying today?' I just combust with laughter Edward heard the comment too and he is also bursting with laughter.