Without Him😔

The sun arose, shining brightly every where marking the beginning of a new day with new hopes. A girl was sleeping on bed with calm expression on her face. With sun rays peeking inside the room through window pane she opened her eyes. She looked at the clock kept on side table then at her right side. Facing the person, She Love the most, Her son, Her Ansh, Her life. Shehnaaz hug him closer to her heart. The child sleeping beside her got disturbed by this and moaned in sleep. Shehnaaz made him comfortably sleep in her arms.

"I Love you, baby. Don't ever leave mumma, I can't live without you." Shehnaaz mumbled, Tears made their way in her hazel brown eyes. She kissed his forehead, It has became her routine, After getting up, She would hold her son close to her heart and remember those beautiful memories of her life but with those beautiful memories there are painful ones too.

"Why you did this to me Sid? For what you punished me? You didn't even gave me reason why you hate me so much?" She thought to herself, she came back into her sense hearing her alarm ring, she quickly shut it off not wanting to disturb her baby's sleep. Shehnaaz got up from bed and went in washroom to get ready.

She came out wearing a simple Yellow Saree. She smiled seeing her son sleeping with open mouth, His sleeping pose made her remember him, He is exact copy of his father.

"Baby, wake up, Its morning" Shehnaaz said, She sat beside him and caress his hair, Little ansh moaned in his sleep.

"5 minutes more, mumma." He whined try to pull blanket over his face but shehnaaz pulled it back.

"No more 5 minutes, Get up now" Shehnaaz said in soft tone but ansh was still in his dreamland

"Shona! Baby, wake up, You will get late for your school." Shehnaaz said trying hard to hide her smile as she know what is coming in her way.

"Mumma! Don't call me shona, this name is so girlie." Ansh shouted as he sat on bed, Shehnaaz laughed seeing his irritated face.

"Aw, but I Love this name, now come" Shehnaaz said pulling his cheeks, She took him in her arms and take her in washroom.

"Muma, I Love you" Ansh said kissing her cheek, he wrapped his arms around her neck, hugging her tightly.

"Muma too Loves her rockstar " Shehnaaz said, She made him sit on washroom counter and helped him in brushing his teethes then in bath.

"Mumma, today Vansh's chachu is coming back so I am going to his house after school, Vansh wants me to meet his chachu" told her as she made him wear his clothes. 

"Okay baby but waha kisi ko preshaan mat karna." Shehnaaz said, Vansh is only friend of Ansh, They are really close and often goes to his house to play with him.

After getting him ready she went in kitchen to prepare breakfast. While Ansh  switched on TV, was surfing channels when he suddenly stopped on the news channel.

"Business tycoon Siddharth Shukla is coming back india today, The young business tycoon will handle his business from India..." News reporter was going on and on but Shehnaaz was too numb to hear, He is coming back, After 5 years. The little hope rose in her heart, not for herself but for her baby. But will he accept him?

"Mumma, breakfast ready hai? I am hungry" ansh's voice broken her chain of thoughts, She quickly wipe away the tears from cheeks, She wont cry, At least not for him. Life without him might be difficult but she was happy with her child.

"Yeah baby coming" She replied, They both ate their breakfast then Ansh left for his school in his school bus where as Shehnaaz did some household chores and after that she left for her work.