Opposite

Nathaniel woke up with a groan before getting out of his bed. He had a rough day yesterday. There was an Akuma that kept blasting people, but it didn't seem to do anything. He and Marc got hit, and they felt okay. After their encounter, he and Marc quickly ran home, and that's all that happened. After getting up, Nathaniel made his way to the bathroom to go shower and brush his teeth so he could get ready for the day.

~Later~

After showering, Nathaniel got dressed in his usual outfit: A purple hoodie with a pink, purple, and blue tie-dye shirt, black jeans, a studded belt, black fingerless gloves, and black combat boots with purple laces. He walked over to his dresser, got out his makeup pallet, then applied some eyeliner and pink lip-gloss. After doing his makeup, Nathaniel grabbed his messenger bag, the black journal he uses to write the dialogue for his and Marc's comic and made his way to school.

__

Kim, dressed in his red collared shit, black slacks, and black dress shoes was trying to keep Max, who was dressed in a green sleeveless hoodie, brown track pants, and black sneakers from hurting himself during one of his crazy dares and listed the probabilities of him getting hurt, Marinette, dressed in her pink denim jacket, Jagged Stone shirt, ripped black jeans, and pink boots, was sitting on a bench and strumming her guitar. Nino in his blue and red flannel, jeans, and black and white sneakers was updating the Ladyblog, and Alya, dressed in a baggy orange shirt with a weird white and black symbol, boyfriend jeans, her orange cap, and red and white sneakers, listened to some music on her headphones. Then there were Adrien and Kagami. Adrien had on his white blazer with the Agreste family crest stitched on, a black dress shirt with a green tie, black pants, and purple converse. Kagami had on her white jacket over a black shirt with three red, gold, and white stripes going across the middle, red jeans, and red sneakers. Yep, a typical day at Dupont.

"NATH!" Alix shouted as she ran up to him. She looked at his outfit and let out a distressed noise, "Oh God, not you, too!"

Nathaniel raised an eyebrow, "What are you talking about? Are you okay, Alix?"

" I'm  fine! But the rest of you aren't!" she exclaimed, "There's an Akuma!"

"W-what hap-happened?" he asked with a stammer.

Alix rubbed her temples, "Man, I guess it swapped your personality with your significant other or something. Right now, you're acting like Marc, and he's acting like you. I saw him drawing superheroes, Nath!

"B-but he always draws-"

"HE WRITES!" She yelled, and Nathaniel, on instinct, pulled his hood over his head, "Ugh," She pulls out her phone, "I'll show you." On her phone's screen is the Ladyblog. She plays a video and shows Nathaniel.

Alya pans the phone to her face, "This is Aya Cesaire live on the scene of another Akuma attack," Nathaniel pulled down his hood and continued to watch the video, 'Why's Alya recording stuff for the Ladyblog?' he thought to himself, "The Akuma's name is Invert, and he seems to have the power to make people the opposite of themselves- He just shot Ladybug! And Chat Noir!" She pans her phone towards the heroes, who look very different now. Ladybug's hair is loose, the ends are dyed red, and she much looked calmer. Chat Noir's hair is neater, and he's using his baton more as a sword. Invert snaps his head towards Alya, "Oh no." She starts running, "Okay, stay tuned next time after I get to someplace- Ah!" The video cuts to static

"See? An Akuma is making everyone act and dress weird!" She gestures to the outfit Nathaniel has on

Nathaniel couldn't believe what he was hearing. Nothing seemed out of place, but the video clearly showed an Akuma that messed with Ladybug and Chat Noir's personalities, and Alya was reporting, not Nino. If everyone and their significant others swapped personalities, then that must mean... "W-wheres Marc?!" He asked frantically

"Well, he's usually writing under the stairs, but since he's you right now, he's probably drawing in the art room," she explained.

"Thanks, Alix," He said before running to the art room.

When he walked in, he noticed Juleka and Rose. Juleka was her bubbly self, dressed in a cute pastel purple shirt with white leggings and purple flats. Rose wore a black thigh-length dress with pink sleeves, a pink belt, pink leggings underneath, and black boots. Juleka was writing down lyrics for her band while Rose strummed her bass. Then there were Ivan and Mylene. The shorter girl, who was dressed in a dark blue shirt with a white skull, a black jacket, black ripped jeans, and black boots, watched as Ivan, dressed in earthy tones consisting of a light blue shirt with a peace sign, brown shorts, a magenta bandana tied around his neck, and brown boots, made signs for a protest they'd be going to later. After doing another scan around the room, Nathaniel finally found Marc. He wore his red blazer, a pink shirt with a weird black symbol, white jeans, and white boots. He looked so focused as he sketched away. Nathaniel almost didn't want to disturb him, but as he was about to leave, Marc looked up and smiled at him, "Hey, Amethyst."

Amethyst. The nickname he loved hearing so much. He got the nickname because he always wore purple. "Hi, Marc." He went over, met Marc in a warm embrace, and then kissed him on the cheek. "How's my favorite writer?" "Great, now that I'm with you." Maybe only Alix got hit by the Akuma because everyone else seemed fine. If Invert was swapping people, Nathaniel honestly wouldn't mind having Marc's shy, emo-like personality, and it would be cute to see Marc getting flustered and blushing every five minutes. It'd suck that he would get the panic attacks though, but that just meant Nathaniel could comfort him, wipe away his tears, tell him how amazing he is... Now he was kind of hoping that Akuma would burst into the room and swap their personalities

"Oh, what lovely couples."

'Speak of the devil,' they say. Marc wrapped his arms tight around Nathaniel with no intention of letting go. Mylene got in front of Ivan and held up one of the signs to be used as a weapon. Rose and Juleka held onto each other. Invert's hands glowed a bright blue color before he zapped everyone in the room and left

The three couples woke up a few minutes later with headaches. They looked around the room, confused. Nothing happened.

Nathaniel helped Marc up and cupped his face in his hands as he checked for any damage the Akuma might have caused, "Rainbow, are you okay?" Marc nodded, "Y-yeah. I'm fine." Nathaniel let out a sigh of relief before kissing Marc's cheek