Together

There were no words to describe how Nathaniel felt right now. When he saw his soon-to-be-husband walking down that flower petal covered aisle as Luka and Jagged played gentle tunes on their guitars, he was just feeling a flurry of emotions. He looked so beautiful. His hair was down, he had on a red tuxedo jacket with a black shirt, and a gorgeous white dress that trailed behind him. He tugged on the hem of his purple to black gradient jacket one last time, wanting to look presentable for him.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see Alix, Kim, and Max in their purple tuxedos and giving him the thumbs up. Across from him were Marinette, Juleka, and Rose, dressed in red cocktail dresses and giving him reassuring smiles. And sitting next to his parents was Mr. Haberkorn giving him one of his famous 'Proud Dad' looks.

Finally, he was face to face with Marc. Chloé really did an amazing job on his makeup. Said blonde was sitting in the audience and giving him a look that said, 'You're welcome.'

Once the official gave his speech and they said their tear-jerking vows, they were mere seconds away from being married

"Do you, Nathaniel Kurtzberg, take Marc Anciel to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death you do part?

Nathaniel smiled, "I do."

"Do you, Marc Anciel, take Nathaniel Kurtzberg  to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death you do part?

Marc immediately said "I do."

"It is my privilege and honor to now pronounce you as husband and husband. You may kiss each other."

Marc and Nathaniel wasted no time. They embraced each other and kissed passionately, deep in their own little world that they didn't even hear the crowd cheering. Eventually they pulled apart, both out of breath.

"I love you so so much," Nathaniel whispered to Marc

Marc smiled, a blush covering his cheeks. "I love you too," he whispered back.

Nathaniel was about to pull him into another kiss when Kim came over smiling "Okay now, guys, save that for later. We still have dinner and the party." He informed them, Nathaniel groaned and Marc chuckled as the redhead held him in his arms and carried him down the aisle, ready to begin their new life together