Cry For The Moon

Lisa POV

2:37 am.

Here I am laying in my bed, wondering what I did wrong. Why am I being treated this way? Is being in love such a bad thing? Well I guess it's my fault for confessing my feelings. Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung told me that it would be a bad idea. Not that they weren't supportive of my feelings but I guess they knew something that I didn't know.

Jennie. My Jennie. She's so confusing sometimes. She's so caring and loving and then she's as cold as ice. Have you seen the way she is around me. She makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, and I thought maybe I made her feel that way too. She clings on me all the time, she feeds me, we have whispered conversations to each other. Wouldn't you think a person was interested in you if they acted this way?

I was wrong, very very wrong.

I made the mistake of confessing to Jennie unnie yesterday. I was confident that she would say yes when I asked her to go out with me. Of course, she rejected me. She said she didn't feel that way about me, that I was her little sister. Now I know how it feels to have your heart shatter in a million pieces, just how they say in those books or movies. I never knew it would hurt this bad.

She's dating him. What does she see in him? I sigh. I can't even bring myself to say his damn name.

I blink away the tears that were forming in my eyes at the thought of them together. Why didn't she say anything? And why was I the only one who didn't know she was dating someone?

I sat up in bed and wiped my eyes, I was going to go to the kitchen to drink some water. It's been hours since I locked myself in my room. I didn't even want to eat dinner because I was so nervous to tell Jennie unnie how I felt. Not that I'm hungry anyways, I have no appetite.

I stood up and slowly walked to my door. What if Jennie unnie is awake? I'm not ready to face her, one look at her face and I would breakdown right in front of her. Jisoo and Chaeng tried to talk to me but I was too upset, and I kind of felt betrayed by them. They knew how I felt, and yet they chose to keep Jennie's status a secret from me.

I sigh again. Man, I've been doing that a lot. I opened my door quietly and stepped out into the hallway, I had to squint to see, since it was so dark. I made my way to the kitchen, my heart hammering in my chest, hoping none of the unnies catch me out here.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, as I went to open it, I heard a voice.

The lights were turned on and I shut my eyes, not used to the bright lights. Please don't let it be Jennie. Please.

"Lisa?"

I sighed a breath of relief.

It was Chaeng. I opened my eyes, and stared at her with a blank expression on my face.

Third Person POV

"Whatever you have to say, I don't want to hear it." Lisa said as she tried to walk by Chaeyoung.

She grabbed onto Lisa's forearm, causing the other girl to look at her with a tired stare, tears already pooling in her eyes. "Lisa i just want to sa-" she was cut off by her member.

"Please, Chaeng. Not now. I just need time to be alone."

The Aussie didn't know what to say, she was shocked. Lisa was always the type to hide her true feelings from everyone. Always smiling, being so energetic. Chaeyoung couldn't even remember the last time she saw Lisa so distraught. She nodded and released the Thai from her grasp. "If you need anything, please come talk to me."

Lisa said nothing and continued walking towards her room. She stopped at her door and looked back at Chaeyoung, who gave her a sad smile. The Thai tried smiling back but it looked more like a grimace. She entered her room and gently closed the door shut.

Chaeyoung sighed and turned off the lights in the kitchen. She went to her room and glanced at Lisa's door. "Please don't shut us out, Lisa." She whispered and entered her room as well.

A/N: I know this is short but I really wanted to get something out. I'm kinda reluctant about writing angst because I can get kinda dark sometimes but I wanted to try something new. Anyways, I hope you like this. :).