Chapter 3: Our banquet...

....KILL....

.......KILL.......

..........KILL............

..............KILL................

KILL!!!!!

********************************

I sat up breathing heavily as I looked around me. I was back inside the hospital. Beside me was Devan. Just gone sure, i checked if he was breathing and he was what a relief.

But aside that, I noticed something else. The first was, my eye sight was sharper than normal. And my hearing as well.. well not as sharp as I expected. But my eye sight had been greatly enhanced.

Secondly was my hunger...I was hungry..really hungry and I also craved to have someone scream while I tried killing them. I held my head, trying to push away the thoughts but they kept flowing back in like a raging storm.

Fourth was the lust I had...I looked down and turned to devan who was still sleeping before licking my list unconsciously.

Fuck what am I thinking..... I said to myself as I removed his jeans and his boxers then held his rod and tastes it.
It tasted oddly nice. Delicious even. It kept on going till I couldn't take it anymore.

Just after I had taken my own bottom clothings off, he woke up and stared at me as I saddled him.

"Wow. Tenshi what are you doing??" He asked with wide eyes, though his hand helped me above him.

"I know you can feel the lust for me like I do. I don't know why wrong with me. But please let's do it before I lose my mind" I said as I came down on him, groaning in pain and pleasure.

My virginity gone in a second. The pain didn't last more than a second before Devan took me to paradise.

An hour later or so. We had finally calmed down and began checking each other. Licking our lips, swallowing, checking for injuries. We weren't hurt....or didn't look like we had any damage from that giant spider.

"Was that really a dream?" I asked Devan as he held his chin.

"I doubt very much. We both have the killing intent and I don't think we are human anymore..." He said as he looked towards me.

"Also um...what we did..." He said s he placed both hands in his pocket; his abs flexing along with his muscles as I blushed and look away.

"No one can know about this....ever..." I said without facing him as he replied.

"I also....would like you to be my girlfriend Tenshi...sorry if I'm saying it now. Of all times. I just don't see a better time... especially after what we did..." He said rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand.

I smiled and looked at him before shaking my head gently.
"It's fine Devan. It's not your fault...it's that goddess monster...but I'd love to be your girlfriend"

He immediately smiled then heaved a sigh of relief before clapping gently.

Not long, someone walked into our room before yelping a bit. We turned towards the room door and saw Mariam. She quickly turned away upon seeing both of us half-naked.