Chapter 5: Double kill..?

Mintues had passed and we had finally arrived at where we first woke.
There on the floor was Mariam, her head still a bloody mess as Selena and some other girls gasped at the sight before hiding their faces on the chest of either a random guy or their lover.

I held back a smile as I watched their reaction before pretending as well I was shocked.

  "Is....is that Mariam??" Selena asked as nova walked forwards and kicked the head.

    "Its her alright....what the hell happened here...it looks like there was a fight...or a monster killed her..."

"Probably a monster...her bones are on the floor but the head is still intact..." James spoke as he knelt down infront of her and closed her eyes.

"We really need to get out of here...." Nathan pointed out as he brought out a sort of map. It was the map of the building. The hospital apparently.

"We found this a while ago before you and Devan arrived Tenshi...it seems something like this happened before. I mean the lock down..."
Nathan said as he placed the map on the ground and we looked at it.

  Around 10 points were circled o the hospital map layout. One was the electric room, one was the communication room, one was the security room, and so on.

He brought out a book as well which explained what happened in the passed and what we were suppose to do to open it up.
Apparently there are some parts in each of this ten points to fill or repair for the exit to work properly. It was done just incase the the patient..no special patient wouldn't escape.
It seems they experimented on people here as well aside from tending to normal patients. That was rather cruel.

  Actually I didn't have any right to say that since I'm a monster killing my classmates.

"We should split up in a team of three...." Nathan said as he bent down. Despite being a lady flirt, he was always good at strategic thinking. One of the reasons I could tolerate him. He wasn't dumb, he just liked girls Way too much.

"I'll stay back with those who can't go.
If you want to go let me know. Our first should be the electric room and the food supply room." Nathan said as I looked at Devan.

"I'd like to go with Devan to the electric room. "I said as I held his hand. Selena smirked a bit when I did so which made me blink before smiling nervously.

I forgot that they knew nothing about me and Devan getting together.

   "Us to...."
Came the voice of Mitchell and Emily. Emily's brown hair blew back as Mitchell towered over her. I couldn't stop staring at him. Not because he was cute (although he was) but because he was big and muscular...and he looked delicious to devour...

Devan understood as he walked behind me and growled gently behind my ear, it caused me to purr slightly before smiling
"Alright you two can tag along."

"Alright four of you go to the electric room." Nathan said as Selena, James, and two other of our classmates decided to go go to the food supply.

  "If we are done, we will make our way towards you people in the food supply. Especially if we can fix the electric room with just two people" Devan said as I nodded.

Nathan agreed and we went our separate ways to our destination.
I liked the idea Devan brought. If it could be fixed with just two people, we could leave and come back as monsters to kill them or something. Probably that was his plan.
As we made our way towards the electric room which took what looked look like an hour or so to get to, I couldn't help but smile as I watched Emily and Mitchell walk infront of us.