Chapter 6: Sus...

"Once upon a time...."

"There was a boy born of the godly...."

"But one thing lead to the other and he was sent down to earth to stay with his new early parents..."

"Everything went out well....until a day came where he saw then end of that happiness and his sister kidnapped.."

"From that day onward....his whole life changed and he became a being to fear throughout the galaxy..."

...

.......

.............

"Well...that story was beyond years ago.."

"Don't worry....the story of my past will be told once more..."

"....Soon...."

"For now....enjoy the one you've been given..."

-????

***************************************

After I enjoyed my meal, I stood up, wiping the blood off my mouth before looking at Devan who sat down after eating Mitchell.
His eyes seemed lost within his victims deformed body.
Well I couldn't blame him..I made up my mind to kill off all the remaining classmates of mine...including my best friend and the Geng. Although.. killing Selena was still something I was struggling with.

I went towards him and hugged him from behind, pressing my body onto his back as I kissed his neck.

"...we should get going to the food supply..." I suggested as he stayed quiet.

He turned to look at me. Starting into my eyes for three seconds causing me to blush as he went towards my neck and planted multiple kisses along my neck to my collar bone.
I knew where he was going. Heck I wanted him to continue. The lust was driving him already. I'd learnt how to subdue mine but when it became too much, I'd give in.
It didn't take long before he had me on all four and mated with me from behind leaving me breathless again...

...some mintues had passed now..

We made our way towards the food supply, walking gently and silently as we held hands. Our clothings were back on since we threw them off to eat.
His jeans surprising wasn't stained with blood.

"Who next are we killing....?" He asked me as I tilted my head to the side.

"...I've not made up my mind...any suggestions?" I asked as he placed his other hand in his pocket while we walked.

".....what of James?" He said as I blinked once and looked to him.

  "You want us to start killing the Geng?" I asked as he shrugged.

"They will die either way...why wait? Besides...James though stupid somtimes is smart and might figure out if we aren't quick.."

He had a point on that. Not only James but another classmate of ours; Kadita. She actually liked James alot and tries using her intelligence to get his attention. Getting those two out of the way would increase our chances of killing everyone without getting caught...