Chapter 4; Our will

The thoughts of killing didn't stop roaming my mind. And her screams..her pleading eyes...it was a image that was stuck in my mind. And it won't go anytime soon...

At the time, I was finishing what was left
Of Mariam's flesh. Her bones scattered on the ground but her head left intact.

If we want to pull this off, we needed them to know someone...or rather, some Monster is around. And to make it a bit believable that there was a struggle. We managed to spread her blood around the walls, tables, hospital bed as well.

"Devan, let's get going to the others..we still need to act as though we got separated..." I said as my boyfriend stood up, his eyes glowed midnight gently before he closed his eyes and re-opened it. His eyes back to normal.

"Yeah...I'm sure they will call her cellphone soon enough. We need to leave here...our clothings though..." He said as I looked down to my clothing.

He wasn't wrong. It was filled with Mariam's blood. We couldn't leave here with this on our body. It would be a huge blow on us. Especially since we were the killer's.

"What do we do... We don't have powers to remove that stain. Maybe there are some clothings in the room?"

"Unless it's exactly like ours..which is very impossible, we can't wear anything else." He said as he went towards some of the drawers.

He opened each drawers before stopping at one and bringing out what looked like a shirt and jeans.

"I stand corrected.....it's not impossible" he said as he gave me an identical clothing of what I was wearing

"Weird. It's basically impossible to have the same clothing in her....wait do you think the goddess is doing this?" I asked as he held his chin

"Most likey...but it might make it less bor--"

I quickly covered his mouth with my tentacle then smiled.

"Don't say it...she might change her mind and stop. Let's be grateful we got this ones first" I said as I got on my knees and gave a word of thanks to our goddess.

Devan did the same s well before standing up.

He looked at me which caused me to blush as I looked away.
"W-what..." I asked as he smiled and chuckled gently.

"Nothing...I'm just glad you didnt change entirely...only added personality..." He said which caused me to look at him and frown as I looked outside.

"I'm still scared....of dying...of killing or to be killed. The only reason I look sane is due to the....parasite inside me. It makes killing look normal. Like playing with a child....I want this to stop...I don't want to kill my friends..." I said squeezing my arm.

he came towards me and hugged me from behind before kissing my neck. I purred gently, falling submissive for him and my lust building up.

"It's fine...you aren't the only one....I can't believe we have to kill our friends to escape...and hopefully she doesn't give us this killing intent after we leave...we won't be safe, we'd get hunted down and killed or experimented...." Devan said as I shook my head.

"She might....I guess we die either way.." I said with tears forming at my left eye.
He gently lifted my chin and used his thumb to wipe it off

"Sorry again....it had to be now I asked you out..." He said as I stared at him before smiling a bit.

"Shut up..." I said before leaning towards him and kissing him. Our tongues went after each other as he picked me up and placed me on the wall, ripping my bloody uniform off as he did the same with his tentacles.

I wanted him again and he knew it. He wasted no time in entering me yet again as I moaned out.
"D-devan~"

***************************************

Some mintues or more had passed and we had finally changed and shredded the previous uniform to bits. No traces.
We really needed to work on our mating schedule. It would not make sense to keep doing it after each kill or if we are alone. Although the thought was kinda hot...

Wait what am I thinking....

Devan held my left hand and gently pulled me out of the room. We walked gently down the stairs , taking it time looking at the hospital before spotting our classmate and friends from afar.

Just before we got closer to them. I just remembered our breath. It would still smell like blood. Grabbing onto his arm, I pulled him into one of the rooms and into the bathroom before looking around the sink.

"That was a close call...." I said as I saw a toothbrush. It was warnout, the part that was suppose to be white had turned brown filled with dust and dirty. I turned on the tap and was surprised to see water flow out. It seems we could still drink water here if we were thirsty.

On the floor, near dead rodents was a toothpaste that was also covered with dirty. It also looked near empty but there was still a bit inside.
As disgusting as this was, part of me wasn't irritated. I opened the toothbrush, washed the brush making it a bit white before proceeding to wash my teeth and tongue.  I could hear Devan chuckle behind me which cause some to turn around and raise a brow. He raised his hands in defence causing me to roll my eyes.

"Like we have any other choice..." I said as I finished up and handed him the toothbrush.
"Wash up..."

"Fine fine. At least somehow, our bodies don't smell of the blood" he pointed out as I left him in the bathroom and peeped to see then still discussing among themselves.

Nathan looked worried, Selene seemed panicked. And everyone else seemed to be calling someone. Maybe us or people outside. Speaking of which, I think left my phone upstairs..

A sigh escaped my lips at the thought of it before feeling Devan's lips on my neck.
"Let's go babe"

I nodded gently before he held my hand and we walked out. His expression changed to that of someone who was out of breath as we ran towards them.

"Guys!" Devan shouted as we stopped infront of our classmates, faking a heavy breathing.

"OMG! Tenshi you are alright! And so is Devan!" Selena said with tears as she got up and hugged my tight.

I hugged her back, faking a sad look before smiling a bit.

"I'm fine Selena. no need to get so worried...I got lost after entering. It was weird" I said as Nathan smirked.

"Yeah we saw you just walk in. Or rather run in. Devan here ran after you but we lost you two." He said as Devan scratched his neck.

  "Haha. I also got lost before I found her. This hospital is hella big." He said before James came and patted him on the back

Nova came towards me and smiles gently.
"Glad ya back. But we have two problems." He said as he walked towards the main door and tried walking out. Something pulled him back inside when he took two steps out. James and Devan caught him before he fell.

"Ouch...haha well we can't leave here. I don't know why. And secondly.."

"...We haven't heard anything from Mariam. She went ahead that direction to look for you two. "

A part of me twitched when they said that, the memory of devouring her making me smile slightly, I quickly thrashed the thought.

"Why would you let her go by herself??" Devan asked with a brow raised as nova sweatdropped.

"Ehh...we all went different ways so....umm.."
He crossed his arms. He had no way to defend himself.

  "Well whatever, let's go together and find out what happened to her" Nathan suggested as everyone agreed. And with that we all walked towards the same direction we came out from.

This was when I knew...the fun was about to begin. And oddly enough. I was excited about it...

***************************************

"Everyone is cruel in their own ways..."