Chapter Three- Bombs dropped and Ultimatums

~~Zoltan's point of view~~

Yesterday was a good day. I needed that to happen before the shitstorm I am about to lay on her this morning. I made sure I was up before everyone in the house. I made a few calls to get shit going. I make my way to my gym. I work out for a bit, then go take a shower. When I pick up my phone, I see everything is done. I make my way to my office to wait for all hell to break loose.

 I make my way to my office to wait for all hell to break loose

A couple of hours have passed. Austin makes his way in; he sits in a chair and just stares at the floor. He sits there for a while, not saying anything. I think it finally hit him what is about to happen. I go about my business. After a while, he speaks.

Austin: "Are you really going through with this?"

Zoltan: "I am."

Austin: "I regret making that call that night."

Zoltan: "You were right."

Austin: "I wanted you to fix her and Aiden. Not this."

Zoltan: "Aiden is useless to anyone and everyone right now. He will do the same thing to Lauren that he did to her."

Austin: "You planning on doing the same thing to her?"

Zoltan: "No."

Austin: "Why not?"

Zoltan: "Lauren isn't Brinkley."

I don't give him a chance to say anything else. I stand up and make my way upstairs. I am glad I did; I see Victoria come out of her room. I see her face; I know that she knows; she starts towards Brinkley's room.

Zoltan: "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Victoria: "I need to talk to Brinkley. It's important."

Zoltan: "No, you don't."

Austin had come up the stairs. I was thankful he did. I can't have Victoria ruin all the fun.

Zoltan: "Take her downstairs and keep her away from Brinkley."

Austin: "Ok. I will ask one last time. Are you sure that you want to do this?"

Zoltan: "It's already been put in place. It's happening."

Austin: "Victoria, come with me. Don't ask questions though you won't get answers. Don't think about leaving either."

Zoltan: "You keep eyes on her at all times. Where is your phone Victoria?"

Victoria: "In my back pocket."

Zoltan: "Take it from her and give it to me, Austin."

Victoria: "I need my phone."