Chapter Eleven- A funeral & A step Forward

~~Brinkley's point of view~~

It is the morning of Aiden's funeral. I had my meltdown Wednesday night, and I have been good since. I needed him here; I needed him with me. Never did I ever think I would feel the way I do about Zoltan. I fell harder than I ever thought I would. The moment he wrapped his arms around me in the shower, I knew I was his.

That doesn't mean I love Aiden any less. I will love him forever. I just haven't been in love with him for a while. I know that now, Today isn't the day to break that news either; I am not prepared to do this today. I am not ready to permanently close a chapter of my life. This makes it very permanent.

Today officially closes the door to my children having a father. My husband having a son. My favorite brother-in-law losing a brother, and it all could have been avoided if Adelaide had called him back. If she would have helped him, my kids could have possibly still had their dad.

The outcome for him and I wouldn't have been any Him and me. We would still be where we were. There was already too much damage done by then. I had let the cheating go on for years. I was done; I just had nowhere to go. I knew I couldn't displace Victoria until I had no choice to.

I'm lying here awake looking at Zoltan. Visiting hours end at ten and open back up at seven. Since all of this has happened, I come to the room, but I don't sleep. I lay awake half the night worrying about stuff. Last night with him, I did sleep but not for long. I woke up while it was still dark. It's still early but not too early to wake him up.

He is lying on his back. His morning wood is present. He has teased me enough, and I need a little satisfaction. Not my own satisfaction. His. I make my way to the bottom of the bed. I am thankful he sleeps naked. It really is a beautiful sight.

I make myself comfortable; I don't touch him at all; I bend and wrap my mouth around him. I slide all the way down to get enough wetness going. Once I do, I add my hand. I get bob of the head going.

Zoltan: "Mmm. Good morning Sweetheart."

I don't stop to speak. I get excited when his hand goes to my head. I take it as a sign to go deeper, so I do. I go as deep as I can. He is not only long but thick too. I push myself and go deeper than I ever have.

Zoltan: "Damn, Sweetheart."

I pull back and do it again. I enjoy knowing it makes him feel good. This time when I pull back, I stroke him with my hand. He moves quickly; the next thing I know, I am on my back. The look in his eyes is something I have never seen before. His mouth finds mine.

As he kisses me, his hands find my shorts. Using one hand, he gets them off. He just ripped my panties off. He breaks the kiss long enough to remove my shirt. His mouth goes right back on mine. This time his hand finds its way between my legs. His thumb on my clit.

Brinkley: "Mmm."

I moan into his mouth from the feeling from his thumb. He breaks the kiss moving his mouth straight to where his thumb had just left. Once his mouth is on my clit he slides a finger in me. He pushes it in me a bit before adding a second finger. Picking up speed as he moves them in me. I feel myself getting close. As I do, he stops bringing himself up to me, kissing me quickly.

Zoltan: "I think it's time that you come from my dick, Sweetheart."

Brinkley: "I want all of you."

His mouth finds mine. He uses his hand to guide himself in me. I gasp when he does. It has been a long time since I have this has happened. I want it. I want it with him. He breaks the kiss once he gets a good motion going, and I match him. He lowers his head close to my ear.