Part 1) Demi comes home

I was woken up by maddie jumping on me.
"Beaaaaaa! Get up mom said breakfast is readyyyy!"
"Jesus christ mads im up! You know for you being a year older than me you still act like a fucking 2 year old"
"Jeez Someones on their period"
I just shot her a look and she immediately shut up.
"Why are you so excited anyway?"
"Demis coming home today!!"
"Oh yeah! Omg i missed her soooo much"
"I know i cant wait. Mom said she should be here in half an hour"
"What did mom make for breakfast?"
I asked as we made our way down the stairs.
"She made pancakes with syrup"
Just the thought of all those calories made my stomach churn.

I know what your thinking. She has an eating disorder and yeah your right but thats only because i look like an absolute whale. If only i was as skinny as my sisters, then i would be able to fit in with the other girls at school and i wouldnt get bullied to the point of crying myself to sleep at night after sliding my blade across my wrists numerous times. Yeah i self harm too.

"Hi Babygirl!"
My mom greeted me as i walked into the kitchen whilst maddie made her way to the family room.
"Hi mom!"
"Do you want any pancakes sweetheart?"
"No thanks i think ill just have my usual"
My mom nodded as i grabbed an apple and walked back upstairs to my bedroom. I immediately threw the apple in the trash. I was so happy that Demi was coming home today i feel like i havent seen her in forever. I wonder how long she's staying for?

I waited around 10 minutes before walking downstairs to make it look like i had all ready eaten my apple, just like i do everyday. As i was making my way downstairs, i bumped into my dad.
" mornin' Sweetheart! You excited Dems is coming home again today?"
"I cant wait i feel like i havent seen her in forever"
"Well she should be here in around 10 minutes so you better go downstairs"

After that i contued my walk to the family room where i plopped down next to Maddie on the couch. She was on her phone so i leaned my head on her shoulder so i could watch what she was doing. I got so caught up in watching what Maddie was doing that i almost forgot what we were waiting for that was until the door flew opened and my big sisters voice boomed through the whole house.

"Im homeeeeee!!"

"Demi!"

Maddie and i screamed at the same time jumping off the couch and running at her full speed. Maddie was closer to the door so i let her hug Demi first. When she let go i practically flung myself into Demis arms.

"Hey babygirl. I missed you so so much"

"I missed you way more Dems"

As we let go, after a few minutes of just hugging, i couldnt help but see a look of confusion in Demis eyes as she looked at me.

"Yeah shes wondering how you got so fat in such a short amount of time"
My demons said and i lowered my head trying not to think about it too much.

"Dems lets go get breakfast. Mom made us pancakes!"

Maddie practically screamed at Demi as she dragged both of us to the kitchen where our mom was standing waiting to greet Demi. After saying their hellos and hugging, my mom and dad told us to go and sit at the table so we could all eat breakfast. I sat down next to Demi and across from my mom. She layed out a plate for everyone apart from me because she thought i all ready ate. Demi was very confused as to why i didnt have a plate full of pancakes like everyone else.

"Bea wheres yours Babygirl?"

"Oh i all ready ate breakfast earlier before you got here"

I could tell that Demi didnt really believe me but there was nothing I could do.

"What did you have?"

"I just had an apple"

"Bea thats not really enough to eat for breakfast are you sure you dont want anything else?"

Dammit not even home for an hour and one of my secrets are almost blown all ready. I wonder how long Demi is staying for and how long u have to hide my ED and cutting from her.

"Bea?"

"Oh yeah sorry. Im not hungry thats what i have everyday for breakfast"

Demi just nodded even though i knew she wasn't satisfied with my answer. I grabbed my phone so i could entertain myself waiting for everyone to finish. Around 10 minutes later everyone had finished and Mads and i said we would help Demi unpack her stuff.

As i was putting away some clothes in Demis drawer i remembered that i wanted to ask her something.

"Hey Dems so when are you leaving?"

"Wow not even here a full day yet and you all ready want me gone bea?"

She put her hand over her heart.

"NO! No no no! I-i didnt mean it like that! Omg im so sorry! I-i just meant i DIDNT want you to leave and i was asking that so i knew how much time i would have left with you and-"

My rambling was cut off by Demi coming over to stop me before i could no longer breathe.

"Woahh. Bea baby calm down its okay i was only joking i know you didnt mean it like that. Now you need to breathe before you pass out"

I did as Demi said and took a deep breath in and out before giving Demi a hug.

After that Demi said we should have a movie day since none of us had anything to do. We all gathered in the family room and since i was the youngest, i got to pick the first movie so naturally i picked 'Camp Rock'.
Maddie was next so she picked 'Camp Rock 2'.

*After the movies*

It was now around 4pm so my mom went to the kitchen so she could start to make dinner. I decided to go up to my room and chill for a little while. I got to my room and jumped on my bed. I just lay on my phone until there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

The door slowly opened as Demi came in and walked towards me, laying down in bed with me.

"Hey Dems what up?"

"Nothing i just wanted to come and see you"

"Oh well i-"

I was cut off by a massive yawn making its way to my mouth. God i didnt even realize how tired i was until now.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah no shit Dem thats why im yawning"

"Hey watch your language"

"Thats rich coming from you
Demetria"

"Is that so Isabella?"

"Do not call me that"

"Then dont call me Demetria"

"You got yourself a deal lovato"

We both giggled before i yawned once again.

"How bout we take a nap before dinner since im pretty tired too?"

"I like the sound of that"

I curled up into Demi as i closed my eyes, almost instantly falling asleep.
A nightmare filled one.

A/N Hi guys i hope you enjoyed the first chapter ik its kinda long but i couldnt find a better place to end it so i just made it extra long 😂

Stay strong 💪🏼❤️