Part 6) im a failure

⚠️TW:SH⚠️

Demis POV:

I made my way to the door and turned the lock so Dallas and Bea could come in before sinking back to the floor.

How did i let myself get back to this point?

The door slowly swung open but i couldnt bare to look either of my sisters in the eyes so i just brought my knees to my chest and buried my face in them, crying even harder than before. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I didnt look to see who it was but i could tell it was Dallas because i could smell her perfume.

"Dems you need to breathe"

"I-i.. c-cant"
I chocked out. I could feel a panic attack rising.

"Demi look at me"
I did as i was told and looked up at Dallas.

"Match my breathing. Come on i know you can do it Dems"

"D-dallas i cant breathe!"
I shouted as i could feel my breathing pick up and my heart start racing.

"Bea go get my phone and call mom tell her Demis having a panic attack"

I watched Bea run out of the room as my eyes started to go blurry and run back a minute later with my mom on the other side of the phone.

"Demi. Babygirl, listen to my voice okay? Listen to how im breathing in and then out. I need you to do the same thing for me. There we go thats better. Keep breathing with me sweetheart."

My breathing finally got back to a place where i wasn't struggling to get air into my lungs.

"Ok baby ill see you very soon, try and get some rest. You must be tired after that"

Out of nowhere i could feel the panic inside of me rising again at the thought of my mom hanging up.

"Momma please dont go"
I struggled to get that out as i could feel more tears running down my cheeks and my heart racing once again.

"Demi come on sweetheart breathe in and out"

"Momma i-i c-cant"

"Demi im on my way home okay i just need you to listen to me. Copy me, im gonna say a number and you just repeat it for me. One"

No matter how hard i tried i just couldnt speak.

"Come on sweetheart you can do it. One"

"O-on-one"

"There we go keep going. Two"

T-two"

10 minutes went by and we got to 20 just as my mom was pulling into the driveway. She hung up the phone and i heard the front door open and then my mom appeared in front of me. She sent Dallas and Bea out of the bathroom and sat down beside me. She wrapped her arms around me and i just broke down.

"Im sorry momma"

"Demi its ok sweetheart but why are you apologizing?"

"I couldn't do it. I failed. I-im a failure"
I sobbed into my moms chest.

"No baby dont say that. You are not a failure i promise you"

I didn't have the energy to reply anymore. Im so mentally and physically exhausted. I started to feel myself falling asleep while my mom was still comforting me. Soon i just shut my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

Isabellas POV:

Ii I watched as my Dad went into the bathroom and came out carrying a sleeping Demi upstairs to her room.

This was all my fault! If i wasnt so stupid i wouldnt have let Demi go to the bathroom after she ate.

I ran up to my room and went straight to the bathroom. I made sure to lock the door behind me as i knew what i was about to do. I grabbed my blade from its hiding spot, not even hesitating before violently dragging it across my wrist. I slid down against the wall, hitting the cold floor. I looked at my arm and the blood was dripping down my arm lime never before. I went to deep but i dont care. I deserve this. I failed my own sister. Im a failure.

I felt my eyelids starting to droop. I laid on the floor and let the darkness take over my body.

God i no-one comes looking for me.

A/N hii guys its Christmas eve tmrw!! I cant wait i love Christmas but im also kinda not looking forward to it because i cant see my family. Like i havent seen my brothers in over a year because i live in a different country to them and cant travel because of fkn corona. 😒😒

Anyways im moving back to the uk in January so ill see them soon.

Next update: Friday (its my xmas present to you😂)

Stay Strong 💪🏼❤️