Part 3) i dont feel good

"Demi i..its not what you think. I promise i just dont feel good"

"Baby please. Tell me the truth. Do you really not feel well?"

"I-"
I was cut off by the feeling of vomit rising in my throat. I managed to make my way to the toilet before throwing up; this time not by choice.
I felt Demi holding my hair back and rubbing my back as i continued throwing up.
"There Bea its okay get it all up"
I finally stopped and now i was confused. How the hell did that happen??

"Im sorry i didn't believe you babe. I always just worry about you, i dont want you going through what i did"
Demi said sadly, while sitting on the bathroom floor next to me.

"Dems its okay i know its hard for you. Im sorry that i scared you"

"No baby im sorry i did that"

"Its okay. I think im gonna go to sleep though. I still dont feel too good"

"Okay but first go and tell mom or dad and see if they have anything that will help your stomach"

I did as demi said and went to my mom. She gave me a tylenol because i apparently had a fever, even though it was probably just because i was wearing a massive hoodie and it was 50° in here.

I said goodnight to all of my family and went up to my bedroom. I plopped on my bed and closed my eyes.
As i drifted off to sleep i prayed that i wouldnt have anymore nightmares.

A/N
Ew i hate this update its short and just really bad soooo im gonna post this now and i all ready have the next few chapters written so imma update this again before i go to sleep so you have more to read 😂
Stay Strong 💪🏼❤️