Part 2) "Baby... Why?"

*Dream*
I was in the school corridors, running and running and running but not actually getting anywhere. I heard footsteps come closer to me. I quickly hid behind the wall next to me, waiting to see who was looking for me. I watched as Jessica, the school bully, the one who beats me up every single day walks over to the lockers in front of me. I suck in a breathe not wanting to make a sound incase she hears me but of course nothing ever goes my way. Jessica slowly turns around a smirk on her face. She knew she had found me.
"Please Jessica! Im sorry! Ill give you anything!"
"Its a bit late for that you little bitch!"
We scream as she lunges forward and grabs my collar instantly pulling me to the floor. She threw her fists and they collided with my face each time.
"Please stop! Im sorry! Please stop hurting me!"
I cried out in pain as she continually hit me.

*not dreaming*
"Bea? Bea! Come in wake up baby its just a dream!"
I heard someone shouting my name but they sounded so far away. Suddenly i jumped up after feeling someone shaking me. I sat up, trying to catch my breath. It was like i had just ran a marathon; sweating and struggling to breathe.
"Bea your okay i promise. It was just a dream, your okay"

A warm pair of arms wrapped around me, securing me in a tight hug. I recognized the person to be Demi.

"Thats it baby breathe. In... and out..."
I followed Demis instructions as i lay my head on her chest listening to her steady heartbeat using it to help me calm down more.

Around 10 minutes later i was fully calmed down but Demi and i still stayed sat on my bed hugging.

"Bea what happened?"
"I had a nightmare Dems"
"What was it about? I think someone was trying to hurt you by the sounds of it"
"I dont remember now"
I lied. Of course I remembered it; i mean it does happen to me everyday so its kinda hard to forget when it's practically burned into my memory.

"Its okay. Do you want to go and get dinner now? It probably should be ready by now"

I didnt have a choice. If i didnt go down and eat everyone would start to get suspicious so i made a deal with myself. Whatever i eat down there i need to purge later and make sure no one finds out.
"Yeah okay lets go"
I stood up off the bed and grabbed Demis hand as we made our way downstairs. We got there just as my mom was placing a plate down at all the chairs on the table.
"Hey guys good timing!"
"Yeah that was pretty good"
Demi laughed as we took our seats next to everyone else. I stayed silent.

You have to be kidding me. My mom made pasta. This was a trigger food for me. And Demi sometimes. I picked up my fork after we finished saying grace together. With my hands shaking, although i tried to conceal it, i twirled some of the pasta around the fork. Trying so hard not to gag or literally throw up in my mouth, i shoved in my first fork-full in. I must have chewed that one mouthful for about 10 minutes before i forced myself to swallow it. As it slid down my throat i could practically feel all the weight i was gaining.

I repeated this action of chewing for 10 minutes then swallowing and chugging some water until I physically couldnt anymore. I could not, no matter how hard i tried, keep this down any longer. I got up and made my way to the bathroom trying not to make it look obvious. When i was out of my families sight i ran as fast as my little legs could carry me. I quickly locked the bathroom door dropping to my knees. I didnt even have to try hard and the food was all ready coming back up. I made sure all the food was gone before flushing the toilet and getting up to fix my face so they wouldnt be able to tell what i was just doing.
I cleaned upand opened the bathroom door. My heart instantly dropped. Demi.

"Baby... Why?"

A/N
Hiii sorry about the cliff hanger ... not sorry 😝
But i hope you enjoy this update.
Im trying to figure out a posting schedule rn so im thinking ill update every Saturday and Wednesday? Idk ill probs change it soon but atm ill be trying to stick to that.
I guess ill see yall on saturday with a new update!
Stay Strong 💪🏼❤️