Part 4) Demis struggling

Demis POV:

Bea just went up to her room since she didnt feel too good. Im kind of worried about her though. When i was holding her hair back as she threw up, i couldnt help but notice how thin she looked. I couldnt really tell though because she was wearing a hoodie (but i could still tell she looks a lot skinnier). I need to have a better look next time.

I came back to the dining area and sat down with the rest of my family, as we all finished our food. I sat there twirling the pasta around my fork whilst deep in thought. I was thinking about Bea, what if she does have an eating disorder? Will i be able to help her? I dont want her ending up the way i did. its so hard to deal with alone when the demons take control. I feel so helpless and shitty knowing that Bea might be hurting and im not doing anything. At least my old demons are gone.

'Who said anything about old?'
I heard that little voice in my head come back to life.

The truth is i have been struggling myself a bit lately but i thought i would be able to deal with it before anything actually happened. It all started when wilmer and i broke up a few weeks ago, i started blaming myself for it. I kept telling myself he didnt love me anymore because i gained some weight. I know thats probably not the reason but i cant help but still think thats why.

'Put the fork down Demetria you really dont need to eat that'
God no please not now!

'Demetria put the fork down. You know what happens if you dont listen to me'
I know, i know.

I carefully placed my fork back down on my plate and turned my gaze to the floor. I just stayed like that hoping nobody would notice. It almost worked.

"Dems whats wrong? Your not eating your food"
Maddie asked me cautiously, causing everyone to now stare at me.

"I..im just not really hungry right now. I think im gonna go up to my room"

I didnt wait to hear what they had to say. I quickly left the table and made my way to my room making sure to close the door behind me. I feel so stupid right now. Why would i let it get to this point i should have told someone as soon as i started feeling bad about myself again. I felt a wetness on my cheeks as the tears fell from my eyes. Just then i hear a knock on my door.

"C..come i.n"
I stuttered out, mentally cursing myself.
My mom walked in and i seen her facial expression instantly change.
"Baby whats wrong? why are you crying?"

As she sat next to me on the bed i debated on wether i should tell her or not.

"Momma i-"
I was cut of by a sob escaping my mouth.

"Momma im having trouble with food again"

"No babygirl. Since when?"

"Since wilmer and i broke up"

"Demi why didnt you come and tell me or Dallas or anyone you know we would have helped you"

"I know i was just embarrassed that i was so pathetic and i let this happen again"

"No baby you are not pathetic at all i promise. You are so strong. Look at everything you have done. All the people you have helped. All of your awards. You have done more than most people have put together"

She scooted closer to me on the bed and pulled me onto her lap. We just sat there for a while whilst i calmed myself down.

"Demi i need to tell everyone downstairs so they can help you okay?"

I nodded my head and took my moms hand so we could go down stairs.
As soon as i walked into the room everyones heads snapped towards me.

"Okay guys we all need to be very helpful for the next few days maybe weeks or however long it takes because recently Demi is struggling a bit with food so we all need to come together to make sure we stay on the right path okay?"

Then there was a band of sympathetic looks and nods as we sat back down at the table for a hell of a long time until mom had made sure i finished everything on my plate but it wasnt over yet. Oh no this was just the beginning.

A/N this chapter is so chaotic oml...
I hated writing this because i hate seeing Demi struggle or anything like that but its a vital part of this fanfic that will come into play nearer the end so i had to do it.

Anyways enjoyyyyyyyyyy
Next update: Monday
Stay strong 💪🏼❤️