Travis Fimmel imagine

I don't remember her dress. Was it maringue or did it have rose sheen for undertone. I didn't know them. 

They fancied to have me there but didnt know me either. No one did but people thought if they made effort to hang out and bury body every once in a while with me, they knew more than others. It was spring. But since i saw him everything turned blue. 

Felt the gaze before i caught it. We sat side by side at the table with our friends, his first, mine just acquaintances i came to know as much as when i hear the rumor i would have known was it possible or not to be true. I don't remember much. Just suits lined with flowers. My skin aware of him, his arm around the back of my chair, stupid jokes can i go home already. 

Later he would make my room my head dark blue i can't seem to ever stop craving. Just like in his car, with those wild lost in thought yet calm enough to make you hear lullabies kind of eyes as he held me afterwards saying 'You will cling onto me for the rest of your life thinking what we had is what it should look like.'

I traced my finger over his lips and asked him what does he really feel. 

It caught him off guard. Hands on my cheeks he brought himself up with me still straddling sheets around him. 

I think he started kissing my face, tilting my head back fingers on lips around my neck sucking on my skin leaving a mark marking his territory in purple hues. I couldn't think couldn't speak my word was him him. 

He turned us around so i was under and made love to my broken pieces there for the second time that night. 

He never answered. But then again he had his own ghosts to run from.

 It's not words that show our insides to the world, but deeds we do. He has done more than anyone before. Took broken body and loved it like its full. Not even newlyweds had a night like we shared. We took the passion from the stardust and trapped it between our heated bodies. It wasn't the first time. We knew it will happen since the moment we sat down at that table. And it was always like that with dark blue one. A friend my heart can Never leave at just that. Soul whispering there is smth more. 

Come take me to bed. It's never the same with others as it is with first one. 

But he is right and he knows it. I will never move on.Because no one will ever be able to live up to fantasy. he knows that too. 

And that's why he keeps coming back at my door, no words needed, just my back against the wall his hands in my hair down down pulling my hips to his, clothes everywhere take me take me and when it happens it's not enough it's never enough when moment needs to come for souls to break apart and mind to wake up.