1

You play with my mind my heart my words . And yet i still love you . What does that say? I'm a foolish girl with a naive heart...

Taking my wrist, leading me into the outside, in the empty courtyard. No one even comes here. He came to a stop, resting his back on a tree. He eyed him, clenching his jaw tightly.

"Who's the guy?" He said, as calmly as he could.

"He's a friend of mine I just met to--"

"Bullshit, Jasmine." He snapped, his breathing was uneven with anger and his hand made a fist, clenching his hands so tightly that his knuckles turned white loosing their circulation of blood. "Who was he? Don't let me ask you again, Jasmine!" He shouted.

"I'm telling you the truth. I just met him today. He was in my math class." I explained. He licked his lips.

"What's his name?" He asked. "Wh--" "What is the fuckin' boy's name, Jasmine!" He snapped at me again.

I gasped quietly on how loud his voice was raised. "Justin." I said. Not wanting to say his last name.

"I might just have a little talk with him." Jason said about to walk off.

I grabbed him by the arm. Pushing him to the tree lightly. "Don't. I don't know why you're overreacting like this?" I said, throwing my hands in the air dramatically before slapping them down at my sides.

"Overreacting? My girlfriend is talking to another guy, how do you think that makes me feel?" He said, running his fingers in his hair in frustration. I know he itching to smoke right now. He would always, on times like this.

"But I talk to your friends, who are guys." I pointed out.

He rolled his eyes, putting his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, but that's different..." He trailed off.

"Different how? They are ALL the same gender." I said smartly, smirking at him. He growled.

"Don't be a smart ass, Jazz." He said in a low tone. I closed my eyes, reopening them resting my hands on his chest.

"Look," I said walking closer to him. "You have nothing to worry about, Jase. He's just a friend. I said yes to you when you asked me to be your girlfriend, for a reason. Unless you want us to break up.." I trailed off.

He leaned off the tree. "Never.. I ju--" I put my finger on his lips.

"Then you're just going to have to trust me.." I said.

He look a deep breath before nodding his head in agreement. He rested his hand on my cheek, brushing his thumb on my skin. "I'm sorry.. It's just that-- just the thought of seeing you with another boy drives me crazy. I can't help to get like this.." He whispered against my lips.

I nodded slowly. "I know.." I said. I dragged my teeth against my bottom lip, looking into his eyes. His thumb touched my lip.

"Don't tempt me, Jasmine.." He smirked. I smirked, gripping on the collar of his leather jacket.

"Then bring your lips down here.." I whispered. He groaned, before attacking my lips with his. Slowing wrapping my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his soft hair.

He begged for an entrance, and I let him in. Our tongues fighting for dominance, as Jason clawed my sides gently. I know what he wanted, I can get by his body language. His breathing was uneven, his body was limp against the tree's trunk, and he would groan here and there. But I'm not ready to give him what he wants.. Just not yet. I pulled away, opening my eyes. He leaned in again wanting more. So eager. I put my hands on his chest, stopping him.

"I think we should go. You already maid me late to History." I said.

"Who cares about History," he said kissing all over my face causing me to giggle. "All we're reading about is dead people." He joked, in between kisses.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Jason, seriously. We have to go." I said pulling away. He groaned, making a face.

"Fine.." He said, muttering stuff about girls and what not. I just laughing holding his hand as we walked back inside

------

Walking into class, I see Justin. I smirked at him next to him. "Are you stalking me?" I joked, he chuckled. Which I have to admit was really cute.

"Nope, I have History, too." He grinned. "So, how's things going with you and your boyfriend?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked crossing my legs and folding my arms waiting for him to answer.

"I mean, I know he didn't look happy when he saw his girl taking to another guy, I'd be fuming too if especially if I had beautiful girl like you." He said winking at me.

I swear I stopped breathing for a second.

I bit my lip, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Thank you.." I said.

"No problem, shawty." He grinned giving his attention to the teacher, Mr. Mane who just walked in.

I looked at his side view, he so gorgeous up close. His nose poked out, and his eyelashes were long. Just like Jason..... Justin smirked, feeling my eyes looking at him. I immediently looking away, snapping my attention to the teacher.

"We should hang out sometime.." Justin leaned out to the side a bit, still looking at foward.

I smirked a little. "I don't think my boyfriend would like that." I whispered. He chuckled, before looking at me.

"Maybe he doesn't have to know.." He said, being dramatic with making his voice huskier than it already was. I could help but to giggle. Mr. Mane shot me look, I mouthed I'm sorry before he turned back to his lesson.

"You're pretty flirty for a shy boy." I said smartly.

He chuckled again. "What can I say? I know how to get the ladies." He said popping his collar playfully. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but this lady right here isn't single." I pointed out. "So how is that gonna work?"

He looked at me again, he gave me a cute grin. A small dimple appearing on his flawless cheek. "I'm sure I can make an exception.." He winked.

I playfully scoffed. "Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Mhmm." He hummed nodding his head, so sure of himself.

"Whatever you say Bieber." I sighed.

"You know your confidence in me is a bit insulting." He grinned. I laughed quiet enough for only him to hear. I don't want Mr. Mane kicking me out.

"What can I say? I have high expectations on guys." I shrugged. He raised his eyebrow, revealing the worry lines on his forehead. Which I find really attractive.

"Oh really? Where do I stand?" He said leaning in a bit more. I thought about it for a moment.

"From zero to one hundred... You're 20.5." I said.

He faked gasped, putting his hands on his chest. "20.5? Really?" He whispered.

"Yup.."

"Oh come on, I got the guts to talk to a beautiful girl like you. Cut me some slack." He joked.

I smiled, running my fingers through my hair. "Fine.. 30.5." I said.

"Yes..." He said doing a mini fist pump, I covered my mouth trying to not laugh out loud at his dorky-ness.

Note: isn't Justin adorable. Aren't they adorable! I ship them already, that's literally hours I flirt. Vote / Comment, add to reading list! Please.