5

Sitting down on Jason's bed at night, he was asleep on his bed while I had my phone on so I could see what I was doing. Which was writing in my notebook. What was I writing you ask? I write songs, yup I like to write songs and sing of course. And sometimes Jason thinks it's waste of time, and a stupid dream. So, I don't sing around him, though it kinda hurts my feelings that my own boyfriend for 2 years doesn't support me.

Running my fingers through my hair sighing, as I scribbled out a word.

"I'd like to take this time, just to apologize. The way you see me now, and what I am inside, Really your character, there wasn't in it for us--"

"Jasmine, shut up. i'm trying to sleep." Jason mumbled, shuffling on the bed.

"Sorry.." I whispered, biting my lip. "Yeah, whatever.." He muttered, going back to sleep.

I sighed, rubbing my temples. I put my book and pen on the floor, crawling back up the bed. Sliding under the covers. Laying down facing Jason, watching his sleeping boy as he was steady breathing. Reaching up to his hair, running my fingers through it slowly. I saw a little smile appear. I knew he likes it, I knew it calmed him down. I left his hair, then went for his flawless skin, counting all four beauty marks. Rubbing my thumb on his bottom lip. Looking at him the whole night, trying to remember the Jason McCann, that I first met, and who I fell in love with 2 years ago.

"See you later, Jazzy." My friend Monica said to me waving.

"Alright, bye." I said. Without even looking straight ahead, I bumped into someone.

I looked up to see a boy, with the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen in my life. They glowed, and I suddenly looked down at the boy's lips. They were light pink and plumped.

I quickly snapped out of it. "Watch where you're going." I snapped, knowing full and well that I was the one not looking.

He raised his eyebrow, smirking at me. "Watch where I'm going? I'm not the one who was staring at the floor, Princess." He said smartly.

"Ugh, whatever. Get out of my way." I hissed.

He grinned, moving out of my way, bowing. "Your majesty." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, scoffed. "Asshole." I mumbled.

---

Getting out of Algerba, finally. I bumped to something-- Again I look up to see the same damn boy from this morning.

"Oh, if it isn't the bratty princess." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, as I moved my jaw side to side.

"If it isn't the asshole from this morning." I said with a fake smile.

"We really have to stop meeting each other like this." He said smirking.

"Or maybe you should stop bumping into me." I said smartly, titling my head to the side.

He chuckled, grinning. "I'm Jason.." he said sticking his hand out. I took it, shaking it.

"Jasmine."

I laughed quietly, remembering how much of a bitch I was back then. Then I remembered our first kiss.. Which was amazing..

"Are you serious?" I giggled.

"I'm so serious! The dude was pretty much pissing in his pants after that." He laughed. Shaking my head laughing. I looked to see the sun going down. making the sky a beautiful peach mixed with a orange. The clouds always pink.