6

It’s hard to look for the light when your lost in darkness.

Staring at each other for a moment. I can't believe I just did that, I pretty much cheated on Jason. In the corner of my eye, I saw a shadow, and it quickly disappeared when I turned my head.

"Maybe we should.." Justin trailed off pulling away from me a little bit, biting his lip.

"Yeah.." I said nodding my head knowing exactly what he's talking about. "Let's go."

"Um.. I'm sorry," Justin said quietly. "I didn't mean to...."

I smiled, I stopped him, going on my toes. Pecking his lips. "It's fine.. I liked it." I said, feeling my cheeks heat up again.

----

Sitting on my couch, brushing my fingers on my bottom lip smiling. I have to admit, that kiss was amazing. It was different compared to Jason's. I mean they're both amazing, but it's different. I can't seem to put my finger on it.

Then I heard pounding the door. I looked at it. Then it started again. "Jasmine, open the fuckin' door!" It was Jason. Lucky my mom wasn't here. 

"Okay, okay." I said getting up unlocking the door, opening it.

Jason looked mad as hell, he slammed the door shut, a glare is what he gave me. "You were with him, again!" He shouted at me, walking towards me.

I started to walk backwards. "What are you talking about?" I said, he grabbed me and shoved me against the wall. I groaned in pain.

"You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about, Jasmine. I fuckin' saw you, kissing him!" He snapped. Out of nowhere, he took one blow to the stomach,

I whimpered. Then that turned to slapping me, punching me again. I collasped on the floor, sobbing. He kicked me right in the rib cage, I screamed.

He grabbed me by my hair, "Shut the fuck up!" He growled, shoving me against the wall again, with a strong grip on my hair and around my neck. "Now, when I say stay away from the bastard, I want you to do as I say. You got it." He said.

I was trying to pry his hand off my neck. "J-Jason, p-please--"

"Did you hear me?!" He yelled. I nodded my head quickly. "Good." He let go of me, i fell on the floor, coughing-- rubbing my neck. He looked down at me in disgust. "Clean yourself up, you look like shit." He chuckled walking towards the door. "Oh and Jasmine.." He said turning to look at me. "Tell anyone, I'll do worse more than just slap you around. And that's a promise." And with that he left.

I leaned my head against the wall, feeling nothing but pain. And some parts were numb. I touched my stomach, and hissed in pain.

----

"I guess we have to use this again..." I said quietly to myself, taking out my makeup.

Once again, putting some blush to even the redness on my cheeks. He slapped the same one, too. Then I put some concealer around my neck, covering Jason's hand mark and whatnot. I still can't believe he did that to me. I mean, I know I kissed Justin and I pretty much cheated on Jason. Fixing my sweater, I can't really wear anything that revealed some skin anymore, all thanks to Jason.

Wearing skinny jeans and converse. Taking my bag and my phone before walking downstairs. Not seeing mom, noting that she went to work early again. Thank God, I didn't want her to question me or something. I walked out, locking the door behind me. Waiting for Jason, I didn't want to keep him waiting, knowing that it would only lead me into more trouble with him. I see his car pull up. I sighed, walking up to the car, opening the door. I hopped in the passengers seat.

"Finally up on time.." He muttered.

I bit my lip. "I didn't want to keep you waiting.." I said quietly, playing with the sleeve of my sweater.

"Ah.." he said nodding, lighting a cigarette. "Smart girl." He said. I had the urge to roll my eyes, but I know I'll just get slapped. So I just sighed. I went to reach for the radio to turn it down, he slapped my hand. Really hard. I whimpered pulling back, rubbing it. "Don't touch my shit." He spat.

"I bet Amber gets to touch anything she wants.." I mumbled under my breath. I bit my tongue knowing that I just dug myself a deeper hole.

"What did you just say?" He snapped at me, giving me a glare before looking back at the road.

"U-uh.. Nothing." I said quickly. He glared at me, quickly pulling over. I gasped as my body jerked foward and back.

"Don't bullshit me, Jasmine. What the fuck did you say?" He snapped at me again, his hand on my wrist squeezing it tightly. I tried to pull away but that only made it worse.

"I-I said that Amber gets to touch anything she wants.." I said quietly.

He glared at me, releasing my wrist, and took hold of my neck. The windows were dark, so nobody could even see what we're doing. Great.

"What I do on my time isn't any of your fucking business." He spat.

"B-But I'm your girlfriend." I croaked.

"I don't give a shit, my fuckin' business not yours. You're fucking lucky that you're even called my girlfriend. Fuckin' slut." He spat.

That hurt.. It really did, but I didn't show it.

"You're so lucky we have to go to school, right now. I would've slap the shit out of you." He releasing my neck, throwing me back. Causing me to hit my head on the window. I hissed, wiping a painful tear. "Dumb ass bitch.." he mumbled under his breath before driving off again.