v. flying class

hello my readers, i'm very sorry for not posting for such a long time! i know i originally marked this book as discontinued, but i've decided to start it again after 4 months 😅 ahaha hopefully some of you are still reading... um anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter :)

♛♛♛

v. flying class

 "WHERE ARE WE HEADING NEXT?" Melody asked, brushing cat fur off of her robes as she glanced at the smeared words on her schedule

"WHERE ARE WE HEADING NEXT?" Melody asked, brushing cat fur off of her robes as she glanced at the smeared words on her schedule. Indi and Theo followed her down a staircase. "All I can read off of my schedule is, um," she squinted, "What does that even say?"

Indi snickered as she peeked over Melody's shoulder at at her schedule. "We have flying next," she replied with a giggle. "Also, you should ask for a new schedule."

"Yeah, probably," Melody sighed. "Which professor do I ask though?"

"Probably Snape," Theo said from Indi's side. "Since he's our House Head and all."

Melody made a face. "Snape? I don't want to ask that grumpy old bat. The always glares at me like I'm a piece of scum or something. Why does he have to be our head?"

"That's because you are scum, you filthy mudblood," Malfoy scoffed from behind them. Crabbe and Goyle laughed along with the annoying blond-haired boy stupidly.

"Uh," Melody said. "No one asked for your opinion though?"

If she was actually a muggleborn, she definitely would have punched him. Because who the hell did he think he was? Some prince or something? He was simply lucky to be born into a pureblood family. He threw around an obscene words like nothing, and Melody hoped it would bite him in his behind. Coming from a kind, and moral adoptive family, Melody would never dare to say such words to a muggleborn. Because even though possessing magic was simply luck for them, it was still magic. And they should be proud of it, and be able to learn alongside of other wizards and witches.

Malfoy's pale face stained pink, and he huffed angrily as his pointy nose wrinkled. Melody stifled a grin. She wished he could see how stupid he looked as of now.

"You, you!" Malfoy shouted furiously, struggling for words. "Mudblood! How dare you!"

Melody smiled mockingly. "Mudblood! How dare you!" She mimicked. "Is that really all you could think of? Get a hold of yourself, Malfoy, if you think I'll be scared by your wimpy words, you're terribly wrong. Next time you talk to me, think of better comebacks. Because, honestly, you're really lame."

Malfoy lunged at her. Melody raised an eyebrow. He sure had a short temper, didn't he?

"Hey, get away from my best friend, Malfoy!" Indi shouted, pointing her and at him. "Don't you dare touch Mel! You're just bitter that she called you out!"

"I advise you to step away, Draco," Theo said calmly. "Indi becomes a monster when she's upset, as you should know. Besides, that was uncalled for."