party

KC POV:

"Marissa, this dress is so tight I can barely breathe. How am I supposed to go out in this?? Or breathe in this???" I complained.

Marissa fit me in a tight fitted black satin dress with a pair of black heels.

"KC!!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!" She screeched.

"Alright, let's calm down bud" I mumbled.

"KC, you are going to your first party in college ever, let's have a better attitude shall we?" She said annoyed.

I faked a smile and stared down the club it was in.

"Alright. Let's get this over with. Oh and before you ask, no I am not drinking"

"Ugh, you're no fun"
////////////////////////////////////////////

Darien POV:
"The music is so damn loud but look at all these chicks.." I told Brian as my eyes wondered around the club. There tons and tons of girls in small dresses dancing by themselves, basically calling for me. I could really use a distraction since that math class.

"DAMN! Look at those two! They just entered" brian pointed out. I look over and see...two buff guys enter the club. I look at Brian confused.

"Ayo you gay man? I mean shit I didn't know but I respect you for real" I explained.

"No you dumb bro. The girls behind the dudes, that brunette , DAMN" he rolled his eyes at me.

Again, I looked at the entrance and looked past the two men. And there she was again. Kc and marissa somehow showed up to the same party I did. I had many questions running through my mind;
1.how could KC look this good??
2.how did marissa get into Harvard??
3.how is KC even at a party??

"Shiiit I should go talk to her shouldnt I" Brian licked his lips staring at KC. For some reason, him wanting to take a slice of KC made my blood boil.

"Nah man, she's in my math class I call her" I said out of instinct looking back at kc.

"Damn whatever I'm getting a drink" Brian responded and walked away.

Like always, my eyes had a mind of its own and continuously stared at KC. I saw marissa nudge her best friend and suddenly, KC and I were directly staring into each other's eyes. I've missed her deep brown eyes, her sharp jawline and her soft lips. Of course, I never actually kissed KC, unless you count her kissing my eye.. but nevertheless I've missed her. I decided to pick up a quick shot from the bar and walk over to her.
////////////////////////////////////////////

KC POV:

"Okay dont look now, oh shoot maybe do look now uhmmmm Darien is coming over right now!!! I swear you guys are meant for each other" marissa whispered in my ear.

"Marissa what do I do??? I haven't actually talked to him since senior year! Not to mention I've only kissed a guy once and that was for a mission and what if I'm still awkward around guys?? What if-" my talking was interrupted by a simple cough of the throat.

I look over to marissa and see her eyes looking Infront of her, so I turn around again and see Darien. Damn, seeing him up close is so much better from across the class. He was wearing an all black tuxedo with a gold chain and gold earrings. His smile and dimples were the same. He felt like home, in a way.