Sunny day

Sunstreaker tackled the seeker. They went tumbling. Sideswipe watched as his brother and the seeker ran into a rock.

"Yeesh bro. Who taught you to tackle?" He laughed.

Sunstreaker got back up and ran to charge another decepticon. Sideswipe rammed into another one. He smiled...until a small pain in his neck cords suddenly exploded into a paralyzing pain that froze him in place.

"Nuh...what...S...S...Sunny...what's wrong with me?" Sideswipe asked weakly.

Sunstreaker didn't hear his brother as he rolled a con off him.

"That's for messing with my paint job!" He yelled as he shot the con. He looked at his shoulder where the paint had been scratched. "Uh, these cons have no class, right Side...Sideswipe!" He cried, seeing that his brother wasn't where he had left him. That's when he saw it. An immobilized Sideswipe was getting carried into Astrotrain by Shockwave.

"Sideswipe!" Sunstreaker screamed, running to catch Astrotrain before he took off. He made it close enough to see Sideswipe in the window of Astrotrain. (Does Astrotrain have windows?)

"Sunny...h...h...help me...pl...please." Sideswipe called as Astrotrain took off.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!! Get back here!" Sunstreaker tried to follow in car mode, but he lost them.

"Sideswipe no no no!" Sunsteaker grabbed his helm. "Me and my stupid paint job." He sobbed. "I woulda...shoulda been there." Sunstreaker sunk to the ground. "I'll make this right Sideswipe. I'll save you."

Sunstreaker raced back to base to get help. Before it was too late.