What did they do to you?

Sideswipe was in a glass tube. He pounded against the glass.

"Let me out you Autobot filth!" Sideswipe yelled.

"Sides...what did they do to you?" Sunstreaker said as he put his hands to the glass. "Please Sides! It's me!"

Sideswipe just snarled at his brother. "It's RoadBlock!" He screamed.

"Sides...no!" Sunstreaker moaned as he fell againest the glass. He looked at his twin inside. "You're not a decepticon!" He cried. "You're my brother and I love you!" He smacked the glass.

"Oh yeah? If you love me so much, why did you leave me to moan about you paint job?" His brother snarled.

Sunstreaker froze. "Nothing is more important to me than you Sideswipe. I was an idiot to care about a stupid paint job over you." He said. 

The other Autobots had left Sunstreaker with Sideswipe as they discussed what to do. Ratchet had scanned the odd liquid serum which had been pit in Sideswipe, but he didn't know how to take it out or cure it.

"Well, finally there's something we can agree on." Sideswipe hissed.

Sunstreaker began to whimper. He banged his head against Sideswipe's prison.

"I hate you, wimp." Sideswipe screamed at him.

Sunstreaker stumbled out of the room and into his--their room. The twins shared a room. He wanted his brother back. Why oh why had he let him, his Sideswipe, get captured? Why?