In Shockwave's lab

Sideswipe was chained to a table in Shockwave's lab. The immobilization had wore off, but it didn't matter. Every inch of him was nailed, bolted, or chained to the table. Soundwave walked in with Megatron on his heals.

"Ah! You picked a good subject Shockwave. Strong and is close to many of the Autobots." Megatron said.

"Thank you lord Megatron." Shockwave responded.

"What do you bust bots want?" Sideswipe growled.

"Why you of course!" Megatron snarled. "We have a job for you."

"And what would that be?" Sideswipe mocked "I don't take orders from cons."

"I want you to terminate you brother Sunstreaker."

Sideswipe lost it for a moment.

"I wouldn't give you the time of day if you asked me! No way would I kill my brother for anyone!"

Mistake. Megatron could see he had stuck a nerve.

"Oh, but you will autobot, you will!" Megatron laughed as he left the room.

Shockwave walked over the to Sideswipe. He loosened some bolts on his chest to make a small opening between it and his internal circuits. Shockwave then grabbed a syringe. He showed it to the chained Sideswipe.

"See this? This will make you a steadfast decepticon fanatically loyal to Megatron." Shockwave glowered to his captive.

"Yeah right, creep!" Sideswipe yelled in his chains. Still, he was afraid. He knew how good Shockwave was at his job. But that's what bravery is. Standing up when you're afraid. Or in his case, yelling threats at Shockwave while chained to the table while Shockwave threatened to turn him into a brainwashed decepticon.

The syringe was filled with a purple and black liquid.

"This experimental liquid will eat at your very being, your very circuits. It will caroad all your knowing as an Autobot and of your friends and leave behind the formation of a loyal Decepticon."

Before Sideswipe could mouth back, Shockwave put the liquid in him.

Immediately, a blinding pain went through his very spark and circuit, like a wave of pain leaving behind pebbles of things biting away at him.

Sideswipe (thoughts): I can't let this thing win. They'll make me kill Sunny. No...no I won't...I...

Sideswipe started to converse violently on the table. The chains and bolts kept him where he was.

Sideswipe: I'm sorry guys...I'm sorry Sunstreaker...

Sideswipe went into stasis, which was a sign the liquid was working.

"Enjoy your last minutes in your dream as an autobot, because the next time you awaken, you'll be a full fledged Decepticon." Shockwave said as he left to tell Megatron of their success and new member.