~* INTRODUCTION *~

This book has all the cetagories love, romance, thrill, passion, excitement, fun.....and so so.

I've been thinking of a book like this in my brainless head so i thought why not i write it down and give u guys a chance to read my mind.

---------------------------

Personally I loveee Lilly Collins and she is a perfect fit for my book

Personally I loveee Lilly Collins and she is a perfect fit for my book. But I chose to change her surname as Ripley (^^)

Visit my Instagram nft_penguin (link in bio) for more details like other characters and their pictures.

***
Lilly is a innocent nerd. She's not into social media and have only one friend.

Her parents died in a car accident when she was eleven. Since, there was no one to take care of her in Paris because her whole family lived in Canada.

Still she didn't want to transfer, so she lived in a hostel and continued her studies.

After seven years, she decided to visit her family in Canada on her winter vacation.

She makes new friends there, and falls in love with one of them.

She went to Canada happily but when she returns she was sad. Why?

What happend in the whole winter vacation?

***
---------------------------

I don't know how its gonna come out or if you guys will like it or not.

Comfortably, I apologize for the mistakes I make, of course this is my first book though and just a COMING SOON and INTRODUCTION thingy to make you guys kinda ALERT for a miracle book.

Feel free to comment your perspectives so i can know whats going on inside your heads tehe.