ෆTHE DRIVERෆ

Here you go hoomans the wait is over, because im publishing the first chapter of THE WINTER VACATION. And im sooo excited....

***
I'm sooo freaking excited to see my aunt after a long time. I've been waiting for this moment, to actually see someone relatable.

And here I am waiting at the airport for my aunt's driver to pick me up.

As I was waiting I saw a small Ice cream shop and i felt my stomach growling so i decided to buy an ice cream for my empty stomach.

"Can I have a chocolate ice cream with Nutella, chocolate chips, sprinkles, and a touch of coffee flavour in it please?"

The worker was looking a bit confused but then he left to bring me my order.

BUZZ BUZZ....BUZZ BUZZ

I pulled out my phone to see who's calling and saw an unknown number. I picked up the call "Hello.....?"

"Hi! Where are you? I'm waiting for you at the bus stop" the caller said.

"Who's this?"

"I'm here to pick you up where are you?"

Then he must be the driver. The worker came with my order and tried to put it on the table but i snatched it from his hands and gave him the money. And rushed to the exit.

He narrowed his eyes and shouted behind me "THE MONEY IS TOO MUCH!"

I didn't even bothered to look back and shouted "YOU CAN HAVE THE CHANGE AS A GIFT FROM ME!"

As I came out of the shop I saw a boy glancing at me with a serious, angry, and also concerned face. How did he know that I was in here.

I smiled awkwardly showing my teeth knowing that he's the driver.

He was shifting his eyes from my two suitcases to my ice cream like he's thinking of what he should take it from me and then he took the suitcases from my hand.

We were supposed to walk together to the car but he was taking big steps even he knew that his legs were longer then mine. But he didn't bothered to look back that I'm coming or not. I was literally trying not to fall and not to crush the ice cream I was holding.

"Why are you walking too slow?" He said turning back finally.

"Because my legs aren't big like yours so can you please slow down a bit?"

"No we're already late and it'll take us 2 hours to reach home." He said that while looking at my Ice cream and i knew why. I shouldn't have wasted my time on buying an Ice cream.

"But-"

He turned his back and started walking faster then before.

"Darn it!! I dont have napkins" I said while looking at my heavenly ice cream crushed in all over my hand and I felt sad, I really shouldn't have bought an Ice cream.

He rolled his eyes and took out a napkin from his pocket and handed to me.

"Ummm thanks."

Such a rude driver he didn't even have the manners to say welcome. Is he even a driver?

As I was wiping my hands I didn't realized that I've been sharply glancing at him thinking how rude he is.

"What?" He said noticing my eyes on him.

"I've never seen a driver with such a ego"

"What?.... I'm not your driver. Not anyone else's." He said with his one eyebrow up.

"OHH NOOO. You are not the driver? I thought your were the driver i was supposed to go with. I'm so sorry if I disappointed you". I said and opened the door of the car to get out. But he stopped me by holding my hand and I felt shivers in all over my body.

"STOP where do you think your going? I'm not the driver but I didn't said that I'm not the one you're supposed to go with."

"So you mean you are the one who came here to pick me?"

"Yes."

"Oh okay......sorry....... what's your name by the way?" I said nodding my head slowly.

"Luke."

"LUKE YOU MEAN MY COUSIN LUKE TAYLOR?" I said with widened eyes.

"Ye..Yes...why are you so shoc-"

I didn't listenined what he was saying and hugged him so tightly. "I DIDN'T RECOGNISED YOU, YOU'VE BECOME HANDSOME, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!".

"OWW my ears why are you shouting???"

I backed of "oh...sorry but i missed you" I pouted."How did you recognized me?"

"Mom showed me your picture". He rolled his eyes again and finally started the engine of the car and we took off.

***
I know that the first chapter is boring but it'll spice up, I promise. Tell me in the comments what you guys think and also dont hesitate to share your perspectives. Andddd vote pleasee. ◉‿◉