〜BAD IDEA〜

Lilly is a crazy girl... lets accept we all have a bit crazy side in our personalities... somewhere else hidden. Long chapter for y'all as a gift, enjoy.

***
Luke have locked me in the bathroom. And now I want to kill him. He's become so egoistic and a total jerk. Wow am I being judgemental?... Absolutely not he is being a jerk right now.

I didn't wanted to shout at him again. What if he actually meant about leaving me in the bathroom for tonight. You never know he have changed alot.

I completed my bathroom routine. Damn I forgot to take out my new clothes from the suitcase.

"Luke if you dont mind can you please pass me the clothes from my suitcase." I felt embarrassed for asking him to pass me the clothes but there was no other option.

"So you really accepted to live in there?"

"What the... no. I'm asking you for my clothes because I forgot."

"Like I care?"

You....- calm down Lilly he's just being a jerk you can deal with him... Take him as a math test. "Fine I'm sorry now please give my clothes."

"Wow that was faster then I thought."

**
"Open the door." he said Knocking on the bathroom door.

"Uh...what.... First promise me that you wont get in or even try to take a peek."

"And What if I see you naked?"

"C'mon boy stop being a jerk already and promise me." I couldn't contain myself in the slippery tiles of the bathroom and tripped on the floor with a big thud sound.

"Everything's okay in there?.....Silly?"

My butt Is frozen now because of the cold floor.

"I... I'm fine, like you care?" I tried to stand up again. I think I'm gonna have a big bruise on my ass.

"Shut up I'm opening the door." He said and unlocked the door.

"NOO WAIT IM NAKED!"

"FINE. Now would you please take these clothes from me, because I'm not gonna stand here for you forever."

I opened the door limping and took out my hand, he gave me the clothes and I shut the door again.

***
RING RING - RING RING

An alarm? In my dreams? Did i set an alarm? The alarm stopped by itself. I opened my eyes still half asleep.

I saw Luke standing in front of the cupboard.

"Where are we going? What time is it?" I asked him rubbing my eyes and checked the time in my phone. It showed 8:05 of the morning.

"There is no 'we', I'm going for a adventurous trip with friends." He said still facing the cupboard.

"Can I come with you please?" I asked hopping out of the bed.

"No, it's dangerous."

I pouted.

"Where are you going by the way?" Sweetness was dripping out of my face what if he says yes? Well I wasn't expecting from him. I just felt it in my butt.I mean gut.

He narrowed his eyes at my sweetness and he knew it why. "We're going for hiking."

"What? How can you go for a mountain hiking in this freaking winter season? When the mountains are covered with the snow?"

"That's the point girl, if you're done, can I have the permission to go? I'm getting late." So he's going for an adventure alone with his friends.

"Shore."