┏THE PREPSTER┛

***
We've got home. The guys pranked that Harry fell off but he was hiding behind a rock. Afterall we had alot of fun on the trip, I shared my peanut butter with the boys. Luke didn't ate because he's allergic to it.

5:09 of the evening.

It's been three hours I'm sitting on a couch. Rewatching 'The Vampire diaries', I'm a bit obsessed with delena.

I've ate four boxes of fruit loops and now I can't breathe properly.

Aunt Tamara is at work.

Luke was in his room. He didn't came out since we got home. I wonder what he's doing up there.

I heard Rebecca shouting. I should go and see what's happening. I finished my bowl of fruit loops and rushed up.

Before I open the door, Rebecca opened it and came out, "You were listening to our conversation?" She's in anger.

"Me... I... What... NO, no." I finally came to my senses and replied. "What are you doing here?" I hope they weren't doing any nasty stuff.

"None of your business." She said and walked down the stairs.

I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. Now I'm curious.

"You coming in or not?"

I came in and closed the door behind me. "Why was she here?"

"You heard her it's none of your business." Luke rolled his eyes.

Right now I want to slap myself for asking that question twice. "I get it."

He got busy with the laptop.

I went back to the t.v room and cleaned the mess I've made. I heard a chichi sound under the table.

It was a mouse.

I screamed with my lungs out and ran out of the room when I bumped into a hard musculoskeletal body. And we fell on the ground.

It was Luke, "Ow you're so heavy GET OFF OF ME!" Luke pushed me and I rolled two times on the floor.

"Ow it hurts." My elbow hit on the ground.

"What the fuck were you doing?" He asked standing up.

The mouse came out of the room and I started to scream again.

"You are scared of this small creature, dont worry he can't eat you, Your so giant for em."

"BUT THEY BITE!"

Suddenly the mouse ran towards me and I accidentally stepped on it.

CRACK

I screamed, I screamed like a maniac. I forgot who I was talking to and who I was dealing with. I literally ran to him and dropped on my knees, falling against him. The force should have pushed him over but he crossed his arms - I know this was off chart.

I paused breathing heavily. I'm a murderer of a small mousy.

He waited for me to stop. Finally he asked, "Are you done?"

His voice was smooth and seductive it instantaniosly calmed me and, looking at him now, I felt like I was being transported to heaven.

"I... glub gar... fle... fle," I gave up trying to speak. He got my tongue–tied.

"You stepped on your own toy not the mouse."

So, I may have overreacted, just a lil bit.

"Oh...sorry.." I stood up and I dusted off my knees.