乁CUPBOARD PARTYㄏ

Another long chapter... enjoy bubble guppies.

**

"Owff... my head hurts." Its 9:12 of the morning. About Last night, I didn't remember much, what I did or said.

I went to the kitchen because I'm hella hungry. I don't know but I'm always hungry. Eating is my hobby... you know.

I made myself a cup of coffee.

"Ah, crap!"

I looked at the expire milk carton in disgust, then at the floating white lumps that are now in my coffee.

Great now there's no milk for my coffee or fruit loops.

I take the carton over to the small trash can sitting in the corner of our kitchen, ignoring the sour smell.

"Are you finding your soul in the trash can?" It's Luke.

I gasped and dropped the milk on the ground. "Thank God the cap was tight, or else it would have spilled all over the kitchen. Ew."

He came closer to me and sniffed my hair, from few inches, "You stink."

Seriously, Are you really going to say that?

"It's not me, it's the expiry milk. Im sure... Oh look I'm sure of something." I really have no idea what I'm saying.

He sighed in disbelief and left the kitchen leaving me on seen. "Wait! Where are you going? Can you buy me some milk? Pleaseee?"

He rolled his eyes and just left.

Oh well I'll just ask aunt Tamara when she will leave for office.

I take the mug and pour the contents down the sink, then place the mug on the dishwasher.

"Good morning sweetie. Did you sleep well? How do you feel? I was so worried about you."

"Good morning. Im cool... Why were you worried by the way?" I asked knowing nothing at all about what happened last night. I hope she didn't saw me doing weird stuffs. Omg I'm scared, did she saw me hosting a cookery show in my sleep?

"What happened Lilly? You look intense."

I didn't realize that I started to sweat, I know this is not a big deal but I feel awkward when someone asks how I feel. This is new for me though, I'll get used to it. "No I'm totally fine... What happened last night?"

"I saw Luke caring you, and you didn't look well, your face was palled and -"

"What... Luke?.. Luke Taylor you mean, my cousin Luke carried me?... But how did he do that? Im heavy. Like so heavy." I cried.

"Lilly... You're not heavy... A bit I guess... Maybe your bones are heavy."

"Yeah you are right Aunt Tamara." Rebecca joined the conversation.

If they weren't insulting me, I would have laughed.

**
Luke Taylor was trying to convince me that there's a party inside Aunt Tamara's cupboard.

And this is why magic never dies.

"You've lost it, I always knew this day would come. And I'm here to help you." I told him generously, offering my services.

All I had to do was call in the men with white coats.

Luke shook his head, not entertaining me. "Just get in."

He was forcing me to get in the secret place of the house, which was In Aunt Tamara's cupboard, like a freaking cupboard? Like how a cupboard can be the secret place of the house.