four

Effie had known Campbell as long as she had known Sam

Effie had known Campbell as long as she had known Sam. He was the 'bad boy' of West Ham even though he was a bit of a loner. She didn't really like him and it was an unspoken rule that as Sam's friend she wouldn't talk to the boy.

Campbell wasn't liked by anyone unless their name was Harry Bingham. In a way Effie did feel a little bad for him but there wasn't much she could do. She heard the stories about him. He was dangerous.

As Effie made her way to the store she saw a blonde girl walking off of Olivia's porch. It was Elle. "Hey Elle" Effie shouted running towards the girl. "hey" she quietly mumbled in response. "Are you okay? You look upset" she said trying to figure out the girl.
"I'm fine" she said in response before faking a smile and walking off.

Effie walked off feeling slightly bad. She knew Elle was in somewhat of a relationship with the local 'bad boy' and wanted to make sure that she was ok. She also knew that Elle didn't have many friends and wanted to make it her job to be nice to her.

"Hey Johnson" Harry Bingham called to her as she walked back out of the store with her black backpack on one shoulder. "Hellooo Harry" she said walking past the boy who was filling up his car with gas. "There's a game of fugitive tonight" he began speaking "you should come. You can be my partner" he said with a smirk. "I saw her with Will" she replied turning around to see a confused look plastered on the boys face "who?" He asked not sure what exactly she meant "the girl you asked first" she said as she turned on her heel.

"I don't care" he said looking back at the ground and shaking his head. "I'll see you in the church parking lot later, then" he shouted at the girl as she walked away. "No you won't" she replied and turned around to give him a smile.

"Well hello Ef" Campbell said as she walked past the church back towards her home. "Well hello to you to cam" she replied giving him a 'nickname' as he did with her. "You playing fugitive tonight?" He asked swirling his keys around his finger. "Not too sure" she replied, stopping to look back at the boy. He gave her his usual creepy smirk which made her uncomfortable. "I'll see you later then" he mentioned as she hurried back to her house.

Writers notes!
I was going to write a lot more about Campbell but the story isn't about him it's more about Harry and Effie. Also I know I miss a lot out in the show but seen as everyone who's reading it has already watched it I'm just going to miss out a lot of that and go along with the plot :)

Also this is a shorter chapter but it's fugitive next so that one will be a lot longer and better since I'll have more time to write it.

I also have another story that's a love triangle between Campbell and Harry called yellow for anyone who might be interested in checking it out