Chapter 1: All Just a Year Ago

It had been a year since Army took his final breath. A year since Kamabo had awoken. It was just a year ago when lives were lost. Aloha lay wide awake on the night when everything ended, unable to sleep. He got up out of bed and went to get a drink of water. He put his earbuds in to listen to some calming music. After getting a glass of water he sat down near a window and looked up at the stars.
"Army..." he said, "I miss you..."

Meanwhile, Vintage was also awake and looking out at the sky. He sighed to himself.
"What have I done," He asked himself, "I could have killed everyone. I was such a fool!"
Omega entered the room. Vintage looked at her, he feared that she still hated him. She silently sat across from him.
"Nice night to look at the stars," she said quietly.
"Yeah..."
"Are you still beating yourself up about what happened?"
"Yes..."
"Well, I know you weren't thinking clearly...."
"I wasn't thinking at all!"
"Shhh... I know.... no need to shout...."
"I'm sorry..."
"I forgive you"

Later in the night, all was as calm as a low tide. Everything seemed like it was back to normal. Rider, Goggles, Hachi, Skull, Vintage, and Gloves were finishing up the last bit of work to board up Kamabo. As they nailed in the last board a vocalizing voice caught Skull's ear.
"Did you hear that?" He asked.
The others didn't hear it at all. The voice vocalized again. Curiosity gripped Skull and he slowly made his way towards the sound. Whoever was vocalizing was near the docks. The pier was layered in a thick fog that was made from the evaporating ocean. The voice vocalized again.
"Hello?" Skull called, "Who's out there?"

Skull then saw a silhouette of an inkling. She had long hair and was wearing something on her head. He was going to head further out to get a better look at her but was suddenly grabbed by someone.
"Ahh!" He yelled.
"Skull what are you doing!?" Rider asked worriedly.
"I heard someone singing and saw a silhouette..." he replied.
"Skull its dangerous to head on the pier at night, especially when it's foggy!"

A splash of water was heard and the silhouette that Skull saw was gone. Rider saw this and freaked out. He ran with Skull's hand in his, back to the others.
"What... what's wrong Rider...?" Goggles asked.
"We need to leave now!" Rider yelled.
"Why?" Gloves asked
"No time to explain!!!" Rider replied.

The boys ran for their lives, from what, they did not know. They ran and hid inside the back room of Ammo Knights via the back door.
"Looks like everyone is here," Hachi said.
"Wait where's Vintage!?!" Skull shouted.
Just then a scream was heard. All five of them scrambled outside to go help Vintage. Once outside, they began to panic.
"OH COD!!! GLOVES CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" Hachi screamed.
"Vintage... Vintage hang in there!!!" Skull shouted as he held Vintage close. "Stay with me... Don't go."