Chapter 10: Life's a beach and then you Die

"Welcome. Good day everyone, my name is Moona. On behalf of the teammates and friends, I would like to welcome everyone as we have gathered today to remember Rider." Moona said.
Everyone from every team Rider had met were there. From Team Blue to Team X-Blood. Even Team Cosplay and Aromaki, everybody was dressed in black.
"Your presence here today is an affirmation of your love and support to Team Yellow-Green. Thank you for being here. Although the team may not remember every word we share here today, they will remember your presence for the rest of their lives." Moona sniffled a little, "We are here because in one way or another, we’ve been touched by [name of deceased] life, and each of us feels their loss deeply. When we are faced with uncertainty, it is vital that we turn to what we are confident of:
Rider loved his teammates and friends
Rider was loved by his teammates and friends
Rider was an Agent. A hero. And a very confident guy."

Goggles took the loss the hardest as he never got to say goodbye or tell him his secret. Bobble hugged Mask crying. Vintage was silently and discreetly comforted by Hivemind, by stroking Vin's hand with his thumb.
"I can't believe he's gone," Headphones whispered clinging on tho Skull.
"I know.... I can't believe it either....." Skull said as he shed tears in silence.
Moona continued, "Today, in the midst of our sadness, we might be looking for ways to help the team and to find comfort for ourselves. We might find ourselves powerless, searching for words to share, then, remember this:
Don’t feel like you have to find answers for Rider's death
More than talking, listen, listen to the stories of Rider.
Give the team a shoulder to cry on; your presence is worth more than words.
In times like these, remembering the life of our loved ones and celebrating their life is what truly matters. We are gathered here today to honor and remember Rider. During this time of pain and suffering, we find comfort in sharing stories and remembering the life of Rider."

Goggles shyly stood up and walked to the podium. He held a pink paper with in his grasp. He takes a slow breath in and exhales before winding a small music box and reading what the paper said.
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Rider, with me, would you stay?
The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed you died within my arms
when I awoke, dear, I heard that you died
So I hung my head and I cried"
Goggles began to cry. He began to weep over Rider's casket.

Almost was brought to tears by this.
"Aww Goggles," Specs said.
Something has been watching from. The rafters and began moving closer.
"Im sorry for the loss of your crush," Specs comforted.
"Cheer up chump, when my Grandmother passed we didn't cry we threw a party remember her. It was what she wanted us to do it. She requested it on her death bed," Clams said.
"Ew! Stop leaning on that, its holding a dead body! Regardless if it's Rider or not, its still got germs!" Inkfall said before spraying Goggles with lysol.
Goggles chuckled, "thanks guys. I really apprecia-"
A roar is heard. Bobble remembers hearing it before. It sounded like a motorcycle but it wasn't one. The creature that had been watching leaped down from the rafters and landed on all fours before roaring and reving again.

Chaos broke out as everyone began screaming and running for their lives. As some were about to reach the door Bubble jumped out, black empty eyes open as it howled. That group screamed in terror and began to back away. Another group was stopped by Tail Kid. They reached the same way, as did the other group when confronted by the Studio Siren.
"Oh my cod," Hachi gasped, "they're mutated clones of Team blue..."
"Who cares!! Defeat them!!!" Vintage shouted.
"Nii-san I'm scared," Prinz cried as he hugged Emperor for dear life, "Are they gonna kill us?"
"I-.... I don't know Prinz..... I DON'T KNOW!"

BledSplat [Coroika AU]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara