Chapter 8: Guardian Angel

Rider feared for his life but knew he could do nothing to save himself. Tara was furious! Rider began to think his too real nightmare was an omen, A WARNING. Rider struggled remembering the nightmare.
"NO PLEASE NO!!" He shouted.
It was futile. Tara spat hijacking goop at him. He moved away from it to avoid being controlled.
"NO!!! YOU ARE NOT GONNA MAKE ME HURT MY FRIENDS!!!!" He shouted.
"Then... DIE!!!" Tara shouted.
Tara stomped on Rider's bandaged midsection causing him to scream and cough up blood. Bobble could hear the screaming from outside. Worried, she ran to go get help.

Back at the hospital, Vintage was visited by Skull again. Hivemind of course stuck around feeling a desire to be near him. Eventually, Omega arrived and apon seeing Skull, something snapped. Omega viciously attacked Skull. She kept hitting, scratching, pulling, and biting him while screaming, "YOU SON OF A BITCH!! I'LL KILL YOU!! DIE!!"
Vintage panicked, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! OMEGA GET OFF HIM!!"
"Im sorry Vintage I was wrong about you. You weren't the abuser I made you out to be a year ago... I was blinded by manipulation." Omega's X-Zone flares up, "IT WAS SKULL WHO I SHOULD HAVE THROWN TO SANITIZED!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!"
Skull growls at Omega, "YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME!!! YOU KNOW YOU'LL GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU!!!"
Omega growls and starts to back off before grabbing a scalpel and lunging at him. Aviators gets inbetween the two and screams.

Omega gasps in horror and covers her mouth backing away. Blood drops on to the floor. Inkfall faints in fright.
"AVIATORS!" Skull shouted "Are you okay?"
Aviators reached for the scalpel and decided that he wasn't gonna wait for a doctor to remove it. He yanked it out of where it was. More blue squid Blood came out.
"Oh my cod what did I do" Omega squealed okay disgust.
"Aviators.... your...." Vintage paused, "your eye.... its.... been-"
"Damaged.... yes.... at least I still have it.... its not gone...its just scarred and blind..." Avi said.

Bobble soon ran in, alerting everyone to the danger that Rider was in. Everyone rushed out to save Rider. Paramedics were dispatched after Inkfall called 911 for them. Bobble arrived at the warehouse faster than everyone else. She was gleaming golden bright once again. She looked in to the warehouse via a window near the roof and saw Rider laying on the floor alone. Blood puddled underneath him. Bobble used her slosher to break the window and she ran down to him. She checked for life. It was weak but his pulse was still there. Rider looked at her. He couldn't recognize her. To him, she was a dark figure with an angelic glow that formed wings.
"A-am I... dead?" He asked.
"Its going to be okay Rider, "Bobble said.
"Im going.... to heaven.... aren't I?" He smiles as he closes his eyes.
"NO YOU CAN LEAVE ME!!!"
"Im not leaving..... im just following you.... to the after life...."
"RIDER NO!!! PLEASE NO!!!"
Bobble rushed out she and flagged down paramedics. When she returned, Rider was gone. Only the Kamabo logo was left in his place.