Chapter 7: Monsters Unleashed

Vintage lay asleep in his hospital bed when his X-zone flaired up again. He put his hand over his left eye.
"Ah fuck!" Vintage whispered, "why is this happen- I know you're there Hivemind! What have you done to Red Sole and Double!"
"Ooh! I thought you'd never ask!" Hivemind said with glee.
He turned on the light revealing a mindcontroled Red Sole and Double.
"HEY LOOK IT'S A PUPPET SHOW!" Hivemind exclaimed, "HA! HA! HA! HA HA!"
The two of them dance weirdly while he humed All Star.
"Change. Them. Back!"
"Awww, you're no fun."
Hivemind changed them back.
"Why are you-"
A scream was heard from down the hall.

Hivemind wheeled Vintage out to where the scream came from. Inkfall looked at the entrance of his hospital room in abject horror. Rimz rushed in.
"Babe you oka- OH MY COD!!!" Rimz stared in horror.
There's a puddle of blood on the floor. Laying in that puddle, was the lifeless body of Inkfall's personal nurse, Arrow.
"How did this happen!?" Vintage asked.
"She was murdered!" Inkfall cried. "Ah! Don't enter my room! I'm immunal compromised!"
Rims gave them face masks, both Vintage and Hivemind put it on.
"Who murdered her?" Vintage asked.
"A MONSTER!!!" Inkfall said.

Back in the warehouse, Rider struggled and screamed.
"LET ME GO!!!" He shouted.
"Keep screaming all you want you weak little shrimp, but the other agents can't hear you." Tara said coldly.
"What the hell do you want from me" he growled.
"Your strength"
"No can do, you last experiment left me permanently weakened"
Tara growls in anger, "THEN WE'LL FORCE IT FROM YOU!!!"
"NOO! WAIT!!"

Meanwhile, Bobble showed Bubble around the town. Bubble was a very curious creature, constantly touching things. When her and Bobble passed a warehouse she froze and stared at the entrance.
"Bubble? No sweetie we can't go in there," Bobble said.
Bubble let out a yip and whine like a dog.
"Bubble, come on"
A growl soon came from within the warehouse. Bubble responded with a small shy howl. Her response was met with a loud roar, similar to that of a reving engine. Bobble felt her skin go pale with fear and blood run cold. Between the roaring and howling she could hear something. Someone was crying for help and someone else was laughing.