Chapter 5: Lab Coats and Doctors Notes

Rider, having nothing to do and nothing he can do, due to his.... minor inconvenience, decided it was best if he check in with Nana. He headed into the woods where she had set up a treatment camp. A camp where she treated victims of Sanitization.
"Luckily some have made full recoveries and have been reunited with family. However, those who have not been able to recover are trapped in solitary tents with a divider between them and us." Nana said.
They entered one of the tents.
"Oh no... oh you poor soul..." Rider said monotonely as he stared at half sanitized Metry.
The half sanitized Cardigan hissed at Rider.
"Yeah she does that," Nana said.
"How long has he been in here?"
"13 months"
"Geez!"
"Im trying to figure out why they are behaving abnormally when compared to other cases of Sanitization."
"Is Metry the only one like this?"
"No, Safari and Bike Helmet are another set of strange cases. I've never seen Sanitization change the personalities before."
"Yeah normally It turns them into brain dead mindless Zombies."
"It seems like Tara was experimenting on them with new mixtures for the sanitize formula."
"Shut up... what was she trying to do?"
"Idk, but I hope she doesn't achieve it."

Rider soon went home to lay down. His torso was in excruciating pain. He layer down.
"Ow. Ow. Ow." He whimpered.
He yawned and drifted into a deep sleep.
Rider opened his eyes, barely awake. The beeping of a heart monitor could be heard as he breathed using an oxygen mask. Doctors in facemasks and operators gowns surrounded him as a bright light was shining in his face.
He heard the doctors talking one asked, "Do you think he'll survive this?"
To which another replied, "We will do what we can to stabilize him."
And the main doctor was heard saying, "He'll live, but he'll most likely will never be able to carry a dynamo ever again."
His vision soon went black. Rider opened his eyes, full of tears. He pulled his blanket over his head as he began to cry to himself. His torso was killing him. He was in more pain than anyone would wish to feel.

Blazer, hearing her team leaders tears, desired to crawl in bed next to him. She carefully hugged Rider around the chest. Rider let himself get hugged, he was too weak to fight it anyways. Blazer hushed her crying leader softly. After a while Blazer began to sing:
"Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
Clouds high over the rainbow, makes all your dreams come true~"
Soon Rider was asleep. Blazer kissed his forehead, "Good night Rider." She quietly left the room and shut the door behind her.

"MUHAHAHA!!!! HELLO RIDER!!!" TarTar glitched.
Rider looked up in horror, "NO! You're dead!"
"Oh I'm alive and well, BECAUSE I AM NOW APART OF TARA!!!!" Tara shouted, "and now I've come back for YOU!!!"
"NO STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" Rider screamed.
He grabbed his Dynamo but as a result he broke his torso. He collapsed in pain and began to feel like he's on the brink of death. Dr. Tara approached him and spat hijacking goo before crushing him to death with her boot.
Rider woke up with a scream. He was glad, it was just a dream.