Chapter 4: Just Like Me

Dr. Tara had sent one of her creations to the surface to cause trouble. As it snuck around and spied on the group, it became fixated on Mask. Its feelings were artificial as she was made from Bobble's tears. She remained mostly hidden but soon was spotted by Bobble herself.
"Hi. It's okay.. you don't need to hide," Bobble said.
The creature moved back.
"No, shh, I'm not gonna hurt you" she smiled.

The creature moved forward to show itself to look a long-haired Bobble from a time before the battle against rider. Bobble, started, fell back. The Bobble-looking creature had the posture of a person pretending to be a T-Rex. The creature had its eyes closed but Bobble had the feeling that if the eyelids open, there would be no eyeballs at all. It soon nuzzled against Bobble lovingly.
"Weird." Bobble said, "Well, no use leaving you out in the cold. I can hide you until I find where you came from."
It nods and says "okay"
Bobble laughs, "YOU'RE JUST LIKE ME!!! Do you have a name?"
It shakes its head no.
"I'll call you Bubble" She grinned.
"Bub-ble" it says.

Dr. Tara. Was watching through a camera implanted in Bubble's right eye. She watches as her plan slowly unfolds.

 She watches as her plan slowly unfolds