Vivian's First Monster Kill

Dean grins at Castiel, wrapping an arm around the Angel's shoulder, "Now that was a fun date."

Castiel raises an eyebrow, "You started a food fight and then initiated a bar fight because someone said that we should burn for being on a date."

Dean nods a little, "A great date. I stood up for your honour and I had a laugh while doing so. That's the best kind of date, don't you think?"

Castiel furrows his brow before chuckling, "I suppose it was a pretty good date. It was certainly less adventurous than the siren date, at least." They head inside the bunker and Castiel glances at Dean, "I can only sense one person here..." The two run down the stairs and start searching the bunker, shouting for anyone.

Dean shouts, "Vivian! Sam! Gabriel!" He hears shuffling coming from a nearby room and heads inside, wincing when Vivian ambushes him in a hug, "Vivian... What happened? Do you know where Sam and Gabriel are?"

Vivian pulls back from the hug, feeling out of breath, "There... Some people came in... They attacked Gabriel and Sam shouted at me to hide so I did. They... The people captured them. I was too scared, I'm sorry, I--"

Dean hugs her tightly, "Don't you dare apologise. You're all right and that's what matters, you did the right thing. We'll see if Castiel can get a location on Sam and Gabriel and we'll fix this. Now... I can't leave you here." He sighs deeply as he looks her in the eyes, gripping her shoulder gently, "Do you think you're up for your first mission?"

Vivian's eyes widen but she nods slowly, "As long as we get Gabe and Sam back, that's all that matters."

Dean ruffles up her hair and grimaces, thinking of his first mission and his deadbeat dad. "Just stay behind Castiel and I and we'll keep you safe... Or you can stay behind in the car which wouldn't work if Castiel flies us there."

Vivian shakes her head, "I'm ready. I want to be just like you, dad!"

Dean smiles gently, that is definitely something he would have to get used to, "Ugh... Yeah. I hope you're better than me." He nods and they head off to find Castiel who is in the kitchen, "I found Vivian... Sam and Gabriel were kidnapped. Do you have any idea where they might be?"

Castiel turns to look at them, an ear in his hand, "I think we're dealing with shapeshifters, at least. Sam will probably pray to me, he's good at remembering to do that when in tough situations."

Vivian looks up at Dean in disgust, "Is that... A human ear?"

Dean looks at Castiel who quickly throws it in the bin, "Well... Yes. Do you remember what I taught you about shapeshifters?"

Vivian nods a little, "They can take the form of any human being. I just didn't realise they would shed their forms to..." She shudders at the thought.

Dean takes off his jacket and puts it on Vivian's shoulders and she smiles gratefully, "Anything from Sam yet?"

Castiel shakes his head, "Maybe they didn't get far. We could always check the sewer systems. That's a common place shapeshifters sometimes live."

Dean claps his hand together and rubs them, "Why didn't I think of that? I'm becoming too reliant on Angels again, Chuck help me." He rolls his eyes with a smile before they head out in the car.

~~~~

Castiel pushes Vivian behind him, shielding her as he unsheathes his Angel blade, tilting his head at the shapeshifters. "Would you like to hurry up, Dean? They are surrounding us."

Dean groans as he finishes untying Gabriel, "You try this! These knots aren't normal! What kind of person doesn't know how to tie proper knots?" He pats Gabriel's face, glancing at Sam who has now stood up and is looking around carefully. "Your Angel is out cold, Sammy. Are you okay to try and fight?"

Sam nods slowly, his head pounding. Dean hand his brother a sliver knife and picks up Gabriel bridal style. Sam groans, "Whenever you're ready to leave, Cass."

Castiel nods and lunges, stabbing a shapeshifter. What a mistake that was. The rest of the shapeshifters attack and Dean has to put Gabriel down as he fends off the shapeshifter nest with Sam on one side while Castiel and Vivian on the other side. Castiel steps between Vivian and a shapeshifter who's knife goes through Castiel. Castiel takes out the knife and stabs the shapeshifter with his Angel blade. Vivian stabs a shapeshifter and Castiel grabs her hand, "Sam, Dean! Come on! We've got an exit now!"

Dean picks up Gabriel bridal style, "We'll be back to kill the rest. Come on, Sammy." Sam follows Castiel and Vivian through the sewers and Dean trails after them. Dean can't help but feel awkward while holding the Angel. "Keep going!" Dean winces, whirling around around stabbing another shapeshifter. "They're coming!" Castiel grabs Gabriel's limp hands as Dean climbs up the ladder awkwardly which leads to the street. Dean makes his way up the ladder finally and slams the manhole cover down.

Vivian's eyes widen and no one knows why until they see blood seeping through Dean's shirt. Castiel checks over him, seeing a knife in his back, "Brace yourself." Dean cries out when the knife is pulled out of his back, "Okay... Okay, Sam, can you drive?"

Sam shakes his head, "I'm slightly concussed. It's dangerous for me to drive."

Dean groans, "Just get in the damn car. I'll drive. It's not that bad."

Castiel furrows his brow, "Are you insane? You just got stabbed!" He looks at Sam, "Grab Gabriel." Sam obeys and Castiel instructs them all to hold hands which they do and they end up in the main room in the bunker, "Okay... Okay, I'll get Dean to the hospital, can you keep an eye on Vivian and Gabriel?" Sam nods a little and Castiel and Dean disappear in a flutter of wings.

Vivian looks at Sam, "Will he be all right?"

Sam places Gabriel on a chair and smiles at Vivian, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder, "He will be fine. Dean always pulls through... We all do. I suppose we're just that lucky. Either that or Chuck really likes us."

Vivian raises an eyebrow, "Who's Chuck?"

Gabriel chuckles weakly, "Chuck is my dad, God... We call him Chuck because that was the vessel he used."

Sam hugs Gabriel tightly, "You scared me... Dean had to literally carry you bridal style out of that sewer... It was definitely an interesting sight."

Gabriel groans as he smiles at Sam, "Yeah... I will hold that against him forever. Please tell me I can go to sleep."

Sam looks at Vivian, "Want to watch a movie?" Vivian nods a little and Sam picks up Gabriel bridal style before they head to Sam's room where Gabriel happily falls asleep while Vivian and Sam watch Night Of The Museum.

Well... I suppose I have kept to a schedule for once, right? Just not the one I wanted. Oh well... Here's another one, enjoy my lovely assassins.